The Nepal national team match against the Yemen in 2e ronde of the AFC 2026 World Cup Qualification on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 will be held at the Dashrath Rangasala Stadium, Kathmandu.
Nepal will host Yemen at the Dashrath Rangasala Stadium in Kathmandu on November 21, 2023 in a Group H match of the 2nd round of the AFC World Cup qualifiers. The two teams are ranked third and fourth in the latest form table because they lost in the first match of the second qualifying round.
Yemen have a better head to head record than Nepal, with two wins and one draw from their previous three meetings. They also have advantages in terms of experience and creativity, with several players playing in professional leagues in the Middle East. However, they also have problems in terms of consistency and discipline, which often makes them lose points in the final minutes.
After winning four points in the first half following a 3-0 win and a draw against Sri Lanka, Yemen lost 0-2 to Bahrain in the opening round of the second round of World Cup qualifying in the Asian zone.
Nepal, on the other hand, has advantages in terms of stamina and fighting spirit, which makes them able to compete with stronger teams. They also have some talented young players, who show great potential at international level. However, they lack technical and tactical quality, which makes it difficult for them to create and capitalize on opportunities.
Nepal, which also achieved the same conditions, namely 4 points in the previous two matches because they drew (1-1) and won 0-1 against Laos, had to suffer a 4-0 defeat against the UAE (United Arab Emirates) last Thursday.
With the latest performance of the two teams plus historical meeting statistics, Yemen is expected to win by a narrow score over Nepal. The hosts’ key players in this match were Anjan Bista and Bounkong who scored goals against Laos, while Yemen had Ahmed Maher, Nasser Mohammedoh and Abdulwasea Al Matari who scored 2 goals against Sri Lanka.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
Nepal vs Yemen match at Dashrath Rangasala Stadium, Kathmandu can be watched live streaming. AFC World Cup Qualifiers 2023 2e ronde match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 09:15 ET.
|Match||Nepal vs. Yemen|
|Competition||AFC 2026 World Cup Qualification|
|Match day||2e ronde|
|Venue||Dashrath Rangasala Stadium, Kathmandu|
|Date||Tuesday, November 21, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Nepal (5-3-2)||Yemen (4-3-3)|
|K. Chemzong||A. Al Sadi|
|S. Shrestha||A. Al-Douh|
|C. Tamang Lama||H. Ghaleb|
|L. Limbu||Harwan Al Zubaidi|
|R. Chand||A. M. N. G. Al Wajih|
|A. Chaudhary||H. Hanash|
|M. Dangi||N. Al-Gahwashi|
|S. Aangdembe||M. Al Tairi|
|U. Rai||A. Al Sarori|
|G. Karki||A. Maher|
|A. Bista||A. Al Matari|
5 H2H Latest Nepal – Yemen
- March 27, 2018 – Yemen [2 – 1] Nepal (Asian Cup Qualification)
- June 13, 2017 – Nepal [0 – 0] Yemen (Asian Cup Qualification)
- March 25, 2014 – Yemen [2 – 0] Nepal (Friendlies)
Nepal – Last 5 Match Results
- September 08, 2023 – Myanmar [0 – 0] Nepal (Friendlies)
- September 11, 2023 – Myanmar [1 – 0] Nepal (Friendlies)
- October 12, 2023 – Nepal [1 – 1] Laos (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 17, 2023 – Laos [0 – 1] Nepal (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)
- November 16, 2023 – UAE [4 – 0] Nepal (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)
Yemen – Last 5 Match Results
- January 09, 2023 – Oman [3 – 2] Yemen (League)
- January 12, 2023 – Iraq [5 – 0] Yemen (League)
- October 13, 2023 – Yemen [3 – 0] Sri Lanka (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 17, 2023 – Sri Lanka [1 – 1] Yemen (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)
- November 17, 2023 – Yemen [0 – 2] Bahrain (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)