The Sevilla FC team will challenge the Real Madrid team in a Spanish La Liga Matchday 10 in Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium, Sevilla on Saturday, October 21, 2023. For streaming coverage of Sevilla FC vs. Real Madrid, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Sevilla is one of the big clubs in Spain, but they are currently experiencing a serious crisis. They have only won once in their last six matches in all competitions, and that was against Almeria who are at the bottom of the La Liga standings.
With such disappointing results, Sevilla is currently only ranked 14th in the standings, with eight points from eight matches. They are even below small clubs like Cadiz or Las Palmas, which is of course very embarrassing for a team that has won the Europa League five times.
Sevilla also cannot expect much from the history of meetings with Real. They have lost four times in a row to the capital team, and have won only 15 of 62 meetings. Sevilla also couldn’t play Díaz and Lamela because they were still injured, which of course reduced their strength.
Real Madrid is exactly the opposite of Sevilla. They are the best team in La Liga this season, with 24 points from nine games. They are two points ahead of Girona who is in second place, and eight points ahead of Barcelona who is in third place.
Real Madrid also has the record for the most wins in La Liga this season (8). Apart from that, they also have the most solid defense with only conceding six goals. Real is also in very good condition after winning in all competitions, including the Champions League and European Super Cup.
Real has also always dominated Sevilla in recent years. They won twice against Sevilla in La Liga last season, by two goals in each game. Real have also won 42 of the 62 times they have faced Sevilla, which shows how big their advantage is.
Given the current difference in quality and performance between the two teams, there is no reason to doubt that Real Madrid can secure full points against Sevilla in Week 10 of La Liga 2023/24. Carlo Ancelotti’s men have high confidence, while Sevilla are sluggish and look desperate.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Sevilla FC vs Real Madrid match at Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium, Sevilla can be watched live streaming. La Liga 2023/2024 Matchday 10 match broadcast on ESPN+, ESPN Deportes starting 12:30 ET.
|Match||Sevilla FC vs. Real Madrid|
|Competition||2023/2024 La Liga|
|Match day||Matchday 10|
|Venue||Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium, Sevilla|
|Date||Saturday, October 21, 2023|
|Official TV||ESPN+, ESPN Deportes|
|Streaming Link||ESPN+, ESPN Deportes|
See also info regarding other Sevilla FC vs. Real Madrid matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Sevilla FC (4-2-3-1)||Real Madrid (4-3-1-2)|
5 H2H Latest Sevilla FC – Real Madrid
- May 28, 2023 – Sevilla [1 – 2] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- October 23, 2022 – Real Madrid [3 – 1] Sevilla (La Liga)
- April 18, 2022 – Sevilla [2 – 3] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- November 29, 2021 – Real Madrid [2 – 1] Sevilla (La Liga)
- May 10, 2021 – Real Madrid [2 – 2] Sevilla (La Liga)
Sevilla FC – Last 5 Match Results
- September 23, 2023 – Osasuna [0 – 0] Sevilla (La Liga)
- September 27, 2023 – Sevilla [5 – 1] Almeria (La Liga)
- September 30, 2023 – Barcelona [1 – 0] Sevilla (La Liga)
- October 04, 2023 – PSV Eindhoven [2 – 2] Sevilla (UEFA Champions League)
- October 08, 2023 – Sevilla [2 – 2] Rayo Vallecano (La Liga)
Real Madrid – Last 5 Match Results
- September 25, 2023 – Atletico Madrid [3 – 1] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- September 28, 2023 – Real Madrid [2 – 0] Las Palmas (La Liga)
- September 30, 2023 – Girona [0 – 3] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- October 04, 2023 – Napoli [2 – 3] Real Madrid (UEFA Champions League)
- October 07, 2023 – Real Madrid [4 – 0] Osasuna (La Liga)