The Torino team will challenge the Inter Milan team in a Serie A Italy Matchday 9 in Olimpico Grande Torino Stadium, Torino on Saturday, October 21, 2023. For streaming coverage of Torino vs. Inter Milan, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Torino is not a team to be taken lightly in Serie A. They have an attractive and aggressive playing style under the guidance of coach Ivan Juric. However, Torino also has a big weakness on the front line, namely the lack of sharp and consistent attackers.
In the last three matches in Serie A, Torino failed to score against Lazio, Verona and Juventus. Their mainstay striker, Duvan Zapata, is no longer showing the brilliant performance he had when he was still in the Atalanta uniform.
On the other hand, Inter have just gone through an unsatisfactory September. They were held to a 1-1 draw by Sociedad in the Champions League and lost top spot in Serie A to Milan. However, Inter remains a very strong team when playing at home. In the last eight away games in Serie A, Inter have won seven times, losing only once to Napoli at the end of last season.
Inter also have the best defense in Serie A this season with just five goals conceded in eight games. They have many quality players in all lines, from defense to attack. Coach Simone Inzaghi has created an effective and flexible playing style, which can be adapted to each opponent.
In the past, Torino has provided fierce resistance to Inter. However, in the last eight meetings between the two teams, Inter have won seven times. What’s interesting is that Inter’s last four wins have been by just one goal.
For this match, Torino could not field three defenders, namely Koffi Djidji, Brandon Soppy and Alessandro Buongiorno, due to injury. This was a big loss for their defense when they had to face a fierce attack from Inter.
Inter also lost Juan Cuadrado, who suffered a heel injury and will be out for around 10 days. Striker Marko Arnautovic also has not fully recovered. However, Inter still has many other options to fill these positions.
This match is likely to be low on goals because Torino does not have a strong strike force, while Inter also needs to save energy for the Champions League. Inter must win against weak teams if they want to compete for the Scudetto, but Torino can play defensively and steal points from Inter if they focus hard.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Torino vs Inter Milan match at Olimpico Grande Torino Stadium, Torino can be watched live streaming. Serie A 2023/2024 Matchday 9 match broadcast on Paramount+, CBS Sports Golazo starting 12:00 ET.
|Match||Torino vs. Inter|
|Competition||2023/2024 Serie A|
|Match day||Matchday 9|
|Venue||Olimpico Grande Torino Stadium, Torino|
|Date||Saturday, October 21, 2023|
|Official TV||Paramount+, CBS Sports Golazo|
|Streaming Link||Paramount+, CBS Sports Golazo|
See also info regarding other Torino vs. Inter Milan matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Torino (3-4-2-1)||Inter Milan (3-5-2)|
5 H2H Latest Torino – Inter Milan
- June 03, 2023 – Torino [0 – 1] Inter Milan (Serie A)
- September 10, 2022 – Inter Milan [1 – 0] Torino (Serie A)
- March 14, 2022 – Torino [1 – 1] Inter Milan (Serie A)
- December 23, 2021 – Inter Milan [1 – 0] Torino (Serie A)
- March 14, 2021 – Torino [1 – 2] Inter Milan (Serie A)
Torino – Last 5 Match Results
- September 18, 2023 – Salernitana [0 – 3] Torino (Serie A)
- September 25, 2023 – Torino [1 – 1] Roma (Serie A)
- September 28, 2023 – Lazio [2 – 0] Torino (Serie A)
- October 02, 2023 – Torino [0 – 0] Verona (Serie A)
- October 07, 2023 – Juventus [2 – 0] Torino (Serie A)
Inter Milan – Last 5 Match Results
- September 24, 2023 – Empoli [0 – 1] Inter Milan (Serie A)
- September 28, 2023 – Inter Milan [1 – 2] Sassuolo (Serie A)
- October 01, 2023 – Salernitana [0 – 4] Inter Milan (Serie A)
- October 04, 2023 – Inter Milan [1 – 0] Benfica (UEFA Champions League)
- October 07, 2023 – Inter Milan [2 – 2] Bologna (Serie A)