The Chelsea team will challenge the Arsenal team in a Premier League Matchday 9 in Stamford Bridge Stadium, London on Saturday, October 21, 2023. For streaming coverage of Chelsea vs. Arsenal, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Chelsea endured a very disappointing last season, when they only finished 12th with 44 points, the worst performance in their Premier League history. Therefore, Chelsea decided to change manager and appointed Mauricio Pochettino, who has experience coaching Tottenham. Chelsea also spent more than 400 million pounds to buy talented young players.
However, Chelsea could not get off to a good start when they managed just one win in their first six Premier League games. After consecutive defeats at home to Nottingham and Aston Villa, Chelsea rediscovered their form by winning three games in a row before going into the international break.
Chelsea is currently in 10th place with 10 points, 10 points behind Arsenal who lead the standings. The Blues need to show consistency and confidence if they want to compete with the top teams. Chelsea also need to improve their home record, which has just one win from their last four games.
On the other hand, Arsenal is in very good form in the Premier League. They have picked up six wins and two draws in the last eight games, level on 20 points with Tottenham but behind on goal difference. Arsenal also have a solid defence, conceding only four goals so far.
Arsenal put in a superb performance to beat Man City, the defending league champions, with a score of 1-0 at the Etihad Stadium. A single goal from Gabriel Martinelli in the 86th minute made Arsenal the first team to beat Man City in the Premier League this season. Arsenal also showed a winning mentality when they came from behind to beat Leicester and Burnley.
Arsenal will look to maintain their unbeaten record and maintain their top position. The Gunners also have a good record against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, having won their last three games there. Arsenal also has an advantage in terms of corners, which is an important aspect in a football match.
Don’t miss watching Chelsea vs Arsenal, one of the best Premier League duels in week 9. Based on recent performance calculations, Arsenal is the favorite to win, but as a big team, Chelsea can cause a surprise at home, Stamford Bridge.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Chelsea vs Arsenal match at Stamford Bridge Stadium, London can be watched live streaming. Premier League 2023/2024 Matchday 9 match broadcast on Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, UNIVERSO, USA Network, nbcsports.com starting 12:30 ET.
|Match||Chelsea vs. Arsenal|
|Competition||2023/2024 Premier League|
|Match day||Matchday 9|
|Venue||Stamford Bridge Stadium, London|
|Date||Saturday, October 21, 2023|
|Official TV||Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, UNIVERSO, USA Network, nbcsports.com|
|Streaming Link||Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, UNIVERSO, USA Network, nbcsports.com|
See also info regarding other Chelsea vs. Arsenal matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Chelsea (4-3-3)||Arsenal (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest Chelsea – Arsenal
- May 03, 2023 – Arsenal [3 – 1] Chelsea (EPL)
- November 06, 2022 – Chelsea [0 – 1] Arsenal (EPL)
- July 24, 2022 – Arsenal [4 – 0] Chelsea (League)
- April 21, 2022 – Chelsea [2 – 4] Arsenal (EPL)
- August 22, 2021 – Arsenal [0 – 2] Chelsea (EPL)
Chelsea – Last 5 Match Results
- September 17, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 0] Chelsea (EPL)
- September 24, 2023 – Chelsea [0 – 1] Aston Villa (EPL)
- September 28, 2023 – Chelsea [1 – 0] Brighton & Hove Albion (League Cup)
- October 03, 2023 – Fulham [0 – 2] Chelsea (EPL)
- October 07, 2023 – Burnley [1 – 4] Chelsea (EPL)
Arsenal – Last 5 Match Results
- September 24, 2023 – Arsenal [2 – 2] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- September 28, 2023 – Brentford [0 – 1] Arsenal (League Cup)
- September 30, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 4] Arsenal (EPL)
- October 04, 2023 – RCLens [2 – 1] Arsenal (UEFA Champions League)
- October 08, 2023 – Arsenal [1 – 0] Manchester City (EPL)