The Finland national team will face the San Marino national team in 4th round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Monday, June 19, 2023. Live streaming of Finland vs San Marino, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Finland has shown good performance in its last two matches, beating Armenia 2-0 and Estonia 1-0 in Group H for Euro 2024 qualifying. These wins have made them move up to second place in the standings, only losing on goal difference to group leaders Denmark.
Finland have strength up front with Teemu Pukki having already scored twice in this qualifier, as well as at the back with goalkeeper Lukas Hradecky just saving a penalty against Estonia. Finland also has a good record against San Marino, winning 8-0 the last time they met in 2009.
On the other hand, San Marino is the weakest team in this group, even in Europe. They have not won in their last 20 matches in all competitions, and have only scored one goal. They have also always lost by a minimum difference of four goals in their last four away matches.
San Marino doesn’t have star players or experience playing at a high level. They just hoped to survive as much as possible and avoid a crushing defeat. As a result of being too weak, San Marino is now only at the bottom of the standings with no points at all.
Predictions from several well-known soccer sites, Finland is a much stronger and more experienced team than San Marino. They also have high motivation to win and maintain their position at the top of the standings.
Meanwhile, San Marino doesn’t have much hope of picking up points in this match, especially considering their poor record in away games. We predict Finland will win easily and score lots of goals.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Finland vs San Marino match at Helsingin olympiastadion Stadium, Helsinki can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 4th round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 12:00 ET.
|Match||Finland vs. San Marino|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||4th round|
|Venue||Helsingin olympiastadion Stadium, Helsinki|
|Date||Monday, June 19, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Finland vs San Marino matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Finland is ranked 55th in the world according to FIFA, while San Marino is ranked 211th.
Finland have scored four goals and conceded six goals in their last five matches in all competitions, while San Marino have not scored a single goal and conceded nine goals.
Finland and San Marino have only met once before, namely in 2009 in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers. At that time, Finland won 8-0 with goals from Jonatan Johansson (3), Mikael Forssell (2), Jari Litmanen, Mika Vayrynen, and Roni Porokara.
|Finland (4-4-2)||San Marino (3-5-2)|
5 H2H Latest Finland – San Marino
- June 04, 2011 – San Marino [0 – 1] Finland (Europa Conference League)
- November 17, 2010 – Finland [8 – 0] San Marino (Europa Conference League)
- March 30, 1995 – San Marino [0 – 2] Finland (Europa Conference League)
- December 15, 1994 – Finland [4 – 1] San Marino (Europa Conference League)
Finland – Last 5 Match Results
- January 10, 2023 – Sweden [2 – 0] Finland (Friendlies)
- January 12, 2023 – Finland [0 – 1] Estonia (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – Denmark [3 – 1] Finland (Europa Conference League)
- March 27, 2023 – Northern Ireland [0 – 1] Finland (Europa Conference League)
- June 16, 2023 – Finland [2 – 0] Slovenia (Europa Conference League)
San Marino – Last 5 Match Results
- November 18, 2022 – StLucia [1 – 1] San Marino (Friendlies)
- November 21, 2022 – StLucia [1 – 0] San Marino (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – San Marino [0 – 2] Northern Ireland (Europa Conference League)
- March 26, 2023 – Slovenia [2 – 0] San Marino (Europa Conference League)
- June 17, 2023 – San Marino [0 – 3] Kazakhstan (Europa Conference League)