The Armenia national team will face the Latvia national team in 4th round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Monday, June 19, 2023. Live streaming of Armenia vs Latvia, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Armenia just pulled off a shock win over Wales 3-2 at home two days ago. It was their first win in Group D, which made them temporarily in fourth place with 3 points. Coach Oleksandr Petrakov was satisfied with the performance of his players and hopes they can keep up their good form in the visit to Latvia.
Latvia is in Group D with Türkiye, Croatia, Armenia and Wales. After the first two matches, this team has not got any points after losing to Wales 0-1 and Turkey 2-3. However, Latvia has shown resistance rather than resigning as usual. There were even a few moments where Latvia made opponents panic, especially in the game against Turkey.
Latvia is not an easy opponent for Armenia, because they have put up a fight and won in the last 4 matches. However, Armenia still has the advantage in terms of performance and motivation after the victory over Wales.
Reporting from a number of trusted football sites, Armenia is predicted to win a narrow victory over Latvia and extend its record of winning bets to three times.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Armenia vs Latvia match at Vazgen Sargsyan anvan Hanrapetakan Marzadasht Stadium, Yerevan can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 4th round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 12:00 ET.
|Match||Armenia vs. Latvia|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||4th round|
|Venue||Vazgen Sargsyan anvan Hanrapetakan Marzadasht Stadium, Yerevan|
|Date||Monday, June 19, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Armenia vs Latvia matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Currently Armenia is ranked 91st in the FIFA rankings, while Latvia is ranked 146th.
Armenia scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals in the last 5 matches. Latvia scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals in the same period.
The last two times they met Latvia, Armenia could not win, with one draw, one loss.
|Armenia (3-4-2-1)||Latvia (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Armenia – Latvia
- September 04, 2014 – Latvia [2 – 0] Armenia (Friendlies)
- February 11, 2009 – Latvia [0 – 0] Armenia (Friendlies)
Armenia – Last 5 Match Results
- November 17, 2022 – Kosovo [2 – 2] Armenia (Friendlies)
- November 19, 2022 – Albania [2 – 0] Armenia (Friendlies)
- March 26, 2023 – Armenia [1 – 2] Türkiye (Europa Conference League)
- March 28, 2023 – Armenia [2 – 2] Cyprus (Friendlies)
- June 17, 2023 – Wales [2 – 4] Armenia (Europa Conference League)
Latvia – Last 5 Match Results
- November 17, 2022 – Latvia [P 1 – 1] Estonia (League)
- November 19, 2022 – Latvia [1 – 1 P] Iceland (League)
- March 23, 2023 – Republic of Ireland [3 – 2] Latvia (Friendlies)
- March 29, 2023 – Wales [1 – 0] Latvia (Europa Conference League)
- June 17, 2023 – Latvia [2 – 3] Türkiye (Europa Conference League)