The England national team will face the North Macedonia national team in 4th round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Monday, June 19, 2023. Live streaming of England vs North Macedonia, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
England have had a very strong start to qualifying for Euro 2024 picking up a full nine points in their first three games in this group despite forward Kane and company having to deal with the two direct contenders for top spot in Italy and Ukraine.
Among them, they have beaten Italy in the opening match at home to the opponent. In the third match four days ago, Singa Tiga didn’t spend much energy to destroy Malta 4-0 at home to their opponents.
The Three Lions also appeared quite successful at the 2022 World Cup with landslide wins over Iran, Wales and Senegal to advance to the quarter-finals. Unfortunately they couldn’t beat France when they lost 1-2.
Meanwhile, North Macedonia is only considered as a complementary team in this group and in fact, after the two matches that have passed, North Macedonia also hasn’t shown much.
After the opener picked up a full three points at home to Malta, in the second match recently, they had to succumb to Ukraine by a score of 3-2, a match which they were 2-0 up after just 39 minutes but conceded three goals. Now having to go to the headquarters of the England national team, it will be very difficult for North Macedonia to get even one point.
The history of meetings between the two teams is also tilted towards England as The Three Lions are yet to lose to North Macedonia after the four meetings that have existed between the two national teams in the past (won 2, drew 2).
In fact, England’s last two matches have managed to keep their net clear of North Macedonia. Visiting Wembley is of course increasingly a task that is not easy for North Macedonia. Therefore, England is predicted to win a big victory.
The result of this match is also an opportunity for Gareth Southgate’s team to continue to maintain their perfect record and strengthen their top position in Group C. Meanwhile, Harry Kane is predicted to score the opening goal in the match against North Macedonia. The Tottenham Hotspur forward has scored three goals in EURO 2024 qualifiers and was Spurs’ top scorer last season, with 30 goals.
Live Stream & How To Watch
England vs North Macedonia match at Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 4th round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 14:45 ET.
|Match||England vs. North Macedonia|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||4th round|
|Venue||Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester|
|Date||Monday, June 19, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other England vs North Macedonia matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|England (4-3-3)||North Macedonia (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest England – North Macedonia
- October 07, 2006 – England [0 – 0] North Macedonia (Europa Conference League)
- September 07, 2006 – North Macedonia [0 – 1] England (Europa Conference League)
- September 06, 2003 – North Macedonia [1 – 2] England (Europa Conference League)
- October 17, 2002 – England [2 – 2] North Macedonia (Europa Conference League)
England – Last 5 Match Results
- December 05, 2022 – England [3 – 0] Senegal (FIFA World Cup)
- December 11, 2022 – England [1 – 2] France (FIFA World Cup)
- March 24, 2023 – Italy [1 – 2] England (Europa Conference League)
- March 26, 2023 – England [2 – 0] Ukraine (Europa Conference League)
- June 17, 2023 – Malta [0 – 4] England (Europa Conference League)
North Macedonia – Last 5 Match Results
- November 18, 2022 – North Macedonia [1 – 1] Finland (Friendlies)
- November 20, 2022 – North Macedonia [1 – 3] Azerbaijan (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – North Macedonia [2 – 1] Malta (Europa Conference League)
- March 27, 2023 – North Macedonia [1 – 0] Faroe Islands (Friendlies)
- June 17, 2023 – North Macedonia [2 – 3] Ukraine (Europa Conference League)