The Estonia national team match against the Austria in Matchday 9 of the EURO 2024 Qualifiers on Thursday, November 16, 2023 will be held at the A. Le Coq Arena Stadium, Tallinn.
The Estonia vs Austria match at Stadium A. Le Coq Arena in the continuation of the Euro 2024 qualifiers will not affect the position of the two teams in Group F standings, but still has important meaning for each team.
Austria has confirmed its ticket to the Euro 2024 finals after collecting 16 points from seven matches, only losing one point to Belgium who are at the top of the group. The team coached by Ralf Rangnick will try to win over Estonia and hope that Belgium slips up in Azerbaijan to take first place in the group.
Austria are in excellent form, showing their quality and consistency on the international stage. They had just beaten Azerbaijan with a score of 4-1 in the previous match, thanks to two goals from Marcel Sabitzer and one goal each from Florian Kainz and Michael Gregoritsch. They also managed to hold Belgium to a 1-1 draw in their previous match, showing that they can compete with the best teams in Europe.
Austria has a squad containing quality and experienced players, such as David Alaba, Konrad Laimer, Christoph Baumgartner and Marko Arnautovic. They also have an intelligent and visionary coach, who is able to bring positive changes to the Austrian national team. Rangnick will field his best team to face Estonia, without underestimating much weaker opponents.
Estonia, on the other hand, no longer has any hope of qualifying for the finals of Euro 2024. They have only collected one point from six matches, and are at the bottom of the group standings. They also had the worst goal difference among all the teams competing in the qualifiers, scoring three goals and conceding 18 goals.
Estonia is in very poor form, never winning in their last five matches in all competitions. They had just lost 0-3 to Belgium in their previous match, showing how big the difference in quality is between them and the other teams in the group. They also lost 0-2 to Azerbaijan and 0-5 to Sweden in their previous matches, showing how fragile their back line is.
Estonia has a squad containing little-known players who play in minor leagues in Europe. They also have a new coach, Thomas Haberli, who only took over the Estonian national team last February. Haberli will try to end their campaign with a positive result in front of their home fans, although that will be very difficult to do.
Considering the meeting record, the difference in quality and the performance of the two teams, it is not difficult to predict the final result of this match. Austria is expected to win over Estonia. Estonia and Austria have met three times before, and Austria has always won in all three matches.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
Estonia vs Austria match at A. Le Coq Arena Stadium, Tallinn can be watched live streaming. EURO 2024 Qualifiers 2024 Matchday 9 match broadcast on Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision starting 13:00 ET.
|Match||Estonia vs. Austria|
|Competition||EURO 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||Matchday 9|
|Venue||A. Le Coq Arena Stadium, Tallinn|
|Date||Thursday, November 16, 2023|
|Official TV||Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision|
|Streaming Link||Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Estonia (3-4-2-1)||Austria (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest Estonia – Austria
- March 28, 2023 – Austria [2 – 1] Estonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- August 20, 1997 – Estonia [0 – 3] Austria (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- May 01, 1997 – Austria [2 – 0] Estonia (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
Estonia – Last 5 Match Results
- June 21, 2023 – Estonia [0 – 3] Belgium (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 09, 2023 – Estonia [0 – 5] Sweden (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 13, 2023 – Belgium [5 – 0] Estonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 13, 2023 – Estonia [0 – 2] Azerbaijan (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 17, 2023 – Estonia [1 – 1] Thailand (Friendlies)
Austria – Last 5 Match Results
- June 21, 2023 – Austria [2 – 0] Sweden (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 08, 2023 – Austria [1 – 1] Moldova (Friendlies)
- September 13, 2023 – Sweden [1 – 3] Austria (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 14, 2023 – Austria [2 – 3] Belgium (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 16, 2023 – Azerbaijan [0 – 1] Austria (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)