The Uzbekistan U17 national team match against the Spain U17 in 3e ronde of the FIFA U17 World Cup on Thursday, November 16, 2023 will be held at the Stadion Manahan Stadium, Surakarta.
Spain U-17 has a quality and experienced squad at international level. They also have high motivation to defend the world title they won in 2019. Spain are favored to win over Uzbekistan, who are still looking for their first win at the U-17 World Cup.
For this reason, Uzbekistan will try to surprise Spain with a disciplined and compact game. Uzbekistan U-17 also has several players with potential, such as Amirbek Saidov, who scored two goals and Chukwu (one goal) in this competition.
Uzbekistan U-17 has participated in four editions of the U-17 World Cup, but has never won. Their best record is two draws and two defeats in 2011.
However, Uzbekistan U-17 managed to qualify for the 2023 U-17 World Cup after becoming runner-up in the 2021 U-16 Asian Championship, after losing to South Korea U-16 with a score of 1-2 in the final. This is the highest achievement for Uzbekistan U-17 at Asian level.
However, Spain is still considered far superior to Uzbekistan. The Spain U-17 team is the defending champion of the 2022 European U-17 Championship, after defeating France U-17 on penalties in the final. Spain U-17 is also the team that has won the tournament the most, namely nine times.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
Uzbekistan U17 vs Spain U17 match at Stadion Manahan Stadium, Surakarta can be watched live streaming. FIFA U17 World Cup 2023 3e ronde match broadcast on Fox Soccer Plus, FS1, FS2, Telemundo, Universo, Fox Deportes, Fubo starting 05:00 ET.
|Match||Uzbekistan U17 vs. Spain U17|
|Competition||2023 FIFA U17 World Cup|
|Match day||3e ronde|
|Venue||Stadion Manahan Stadium, Surakarta|
|Date||Thursday, November 16, 2023|
|Official TV||Fox Soccer Plus, FS1, FS2, Telemundo, Universo, Fox Deportes, Fubo|
|Streaming Link||Fox Soccer Plus, FS1, FS2, Telemundo, Universo, Fox Deportes, Fubo|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Uzbekistan U17 (4-2-3-1)||Spain U17 (4-3-3)|
|M. Sobirov||R. Jiménez Latorre|
|A. Tulkunbekov||H. Fort|
|D. Abdullayev||P. Cubarsí|
|B. Jumatov||A. Cuenca Cejudo|
|S. Abdulboriev||D. Muñoz Navas|
|O. Karimov||Quim Junyent|
|M. Reimov||P. Prim|
|S. Shodiboev||J. Hernández Torres|
|L. Mirzaev||D. Yáñez Barla|
|B. Shukurullaev||M. Guiu|
|A. Saidov||P. López Gómez|
Uzbekistan U17 – Last 5 Match Results
- June 26, 2023 – Saudi Arabia U17 [0 – 2] Uzbekistan U17 (AFC U23 Qualification)
- June 29, 2023 – Korea Republic U17 [1 – 0] Uzbekistan U17 (AFC U23 Qualification)
- August 15, 2023 – Hungary U17 [4 – 1] Uzbekistan U17 (Friendlies)
- November 10, 2023 – Mali U17 [3 – 0] Uzbekistan U17 (FIFA U20 World Cup)
- November 13, 2023 – Uzbekistan U17 [3 – 0] Canada U17 (FIFA U20 World Cup)
Spain U17 – Last 5 Match Results
- October 25, 2023 – Spain U17 [7 – 0] Malta U17 (League)
- October 28, 2023 – Spain U17 [5 – 0] North Macedonia U17 (League)
- October 31, 2023 – Slovakia U17 [1 – 5] Spain U17 (League)
- November 10, 2023 – Spain U17 [2 – 0] Canada U17 (FIFA U20 World Cup)
- November 13, 2023 – Spain U17 [1 – 0] Mali U17 (FIFA U20 World Cup)