The Australia national team match against the Bangladesh in 1e ronde of the AFC 2026 World Cup Qualification on Thursday, November 16, 2023 will be held at the AAMI Park Stadium, Melbourne.
The Australia vs Bangladesh match is part of the 2026 World Cup Qualifications in the Asian zone, second round of Group I. Australia and Bangladesh are in the same group as Palestine and Lebanon.
This is the third meeting between the two teams. Australia won twice with an aggregate of 9-0 in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers. In the first match held in September 2015, Australia won 5-0, followed again in the second match in November 2015, Australia won 0-4 at Bangladesh’s headquarters.
Australia has had varying performances in its last five matches. They lost twice to Argentina and England, drew twice with Mexico and Ecuador, and won once over New Zealand.
The Bangladesh team also has a stable performance in its last five matches. They drew four times with Afghanistan, Maldives and Kuwait, and won once over Maldives. However, Bangladesh had weaknesses in the front and midfield, with a lack of creativity and finishing.
This match will likely take place with Australia dominating from the start. Having a squad with superior quality such as Irvine, Souttar, Borello and Boyle, Australia will create an extraordinary position.
On the other hand, Bangladesh still have too few prominent names and it will be difficult to spring a surprise on this away visit. Australia proved to be much better and is predicted to get the full 3 points.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
Australia vs Bangladesh match at AAMI Park Stadium, Melbourne can be watched live streaming. AFC World Cup Qualifiers 2023 1e ronde match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 05:00 ET.
|Match||Australia vs. Bangladesh|
|Competition||AFC 2026 World Cup Qualification|
|Match day||1e ronde|
|Venue||AAMI Park Stadium, Melbourne|
|Date||Thursday, November 16, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Australia (-)||Bangladesh (-)|
5 H2H Latest Australia – Bangladesh
- November 17, 2015 – Bangladesh [0 – 4] Australia (League)
- September 03, 2015 – Australia [5 – 0] Bangladesh (League)
Australia – Last 5 Match Results
- March 28, 2023 – Australia [1 – 2] Ecuador (Friendlies)
- June 15, 2023 – Argentina [2 – 0] Australia (Friendlies)
- September 10, 2023 – Mexico [2 – 2] Australia (Friendlies)
- October 14, 2023 – England [1 – 0] Australia (Friendlies)
- October 18, 2023 – Australia [2 – 0] New Zealand (Friendlies)
Bangladesh – Last 5 Match Results
- July 01, 2023 – Kuwait [E 1 – 0] Bangladesh (SAFF Championship)
- September 03, 2023 – Bangladesh [0 – 0] Afghanistan (Friendlies)
- September 07, 2023 – Bangladesh [1 – 1] Afghanistan (Friendlies)
- October 12, 2023 – Maldives [1 – 1] Bangladesh (League)
- October 17, 2023 – Bangladesh [2 – 1] Maldives (League)