The Paraguay national team will face the Bolivia national team in 4e ronde of the CONMEBOL 2026 World Cup Qualification on Tuesday, October 17, 2023. Live streaming of Paraguay vs Bolivia, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Paraguay is currently in ninth position out of ten teams with only one point collected from four matches. They also haven’t scored any goals, showing how weak their attack line is. New coach Daniel Garnero, who replaced Schelotto last month, hopes to revive his team’s fighting spirit and search for a first three points.
Garnero has had experience coaching Paraguayan football since 2015 and is very familiar with the characteristics of players and playing styles in this country. He made quite an impressive debut when Paraguay only narrowly lost 0-1 to Argentina, the defending world champion, at home. Now he has to prove his abilities in front of his own supporters.
On the other hand, Bolivia also hasn’t won at all and is at the bottom of the standings without any points. They have conceded ten goals, the most in this zone, and only scored two goals. Cesar Farias’ team does not have much hope of qualifying for the World Cup and can only play for pride.
Bolivia can only rely on geographical advantages when playing at home, where their stadiums are at an altitude of more than 3,000 meters above sea level. This makes it difficult for visiting teams to adapt to the thin air. However, when it came to visiting, Bolivia became very vulnerable and easy to beat.
Bolivia have only won one of their last 22 away matches in all competitions and have dominated with 17 defeats. They are also rarely able to score goals against the hosts, let alone avoid defeat. This shows how weak this team’s quality is away from home.
Based on historical meeting facts, Paraguay and Bolivia have met five times at Paraguay’s home ground in World Cup qualifying and Los Guaranies won four times, the rest were draws. This shows how dominant Paraguay is over Bolivia at home. Paraguay also has quality players such as Miguel Almiron, Angel Romero and Antonio Sanabria who can make a difference.
Paraguay must win against Bolivia if they still want to hope to qualify for the 2026 World Cup. Not only that, they must also try to win on goal difference at the Estadio Defensores del Chaco to increase their confidence and the difference in points with other teams. Bolivia lacks the motivation and ability to thwart Paraguay’s ambitions.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Paraguay vs Bolivia match at Estadio Defensores del Chaco Stadium, Asunción can be watched live streaming. CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers 2023 4e ronde match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 18:30 ET.
|Match||Paraguay vs. Bolivia|
|Competition||CONMEBOL 2026 World Cup Qualification|
|Match day||4e ronde|
|Venue||Estadio Defensores del Chaco Stadium, Asunción|
|Date||Tuesday, October 17, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
See also info regarding other Paraguay vs Bolivia matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Paraguay (3-4-3)||Bolivia (4-4-2)|
5 H2H Latest Paraguay – Bolivia
- October 15, 2021 – Bolivia [4 – 0] Paraguay (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- June 15, 2021 – Paraguay [3 – 1] Bolivia (League)
- November 18, 2020 – Paraguay [2 – 2] Bolivia (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- November 16, 2016 – Bolivia [1 – 0] Paraguay (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- November 18, 2015 – Paraguay [2 – 1] Bolivia (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
Paraguay – Last 5 Match Results
- March 28, 2023 – Chile [3 – 2] Paraguay (Friendlies)
- June 18, 2023 – Paraguay [2 – 0] Nicaragua (Friendlies)
- September 08, 2023 – Paraguay [0 – 0] Peru (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 13, 2023 – Venezuela [1 – 0] Paraguay (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 13, 2023 – Argentina [1 – 0] Paraguay (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
Bolivia – Last 5 Match Results
- June 21, 2023 – Bolivia [0 – 0] Chile (Friendlies)
- August 28, 2023 – Bolivia [1 – 2] Panama (Friendlies)
- September 09, 2023 – Brazil [5 – 1] Bolivia (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 13, 2023 – Bolivia [0 – 3] Argentina (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 13, 2023 – Bolivia [1 – 2] Ecuador (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)