The Bolivia national team will face the Argentina national team in 2e ronde of the CONMEBOL 2026 World Cup Qualification on Tuesday, September 12, 2023. Live streaming of Bolivia vs Argentina, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Argentina, the current world champion, will visit Bolivia in the 2026 World Cup qualifying match which will take place on Tuesday 12/9/2023 evening. This match will be a big test for the two teams who are in different positions in the standings.
Bolivia just experienced a nightmare when they lost 1-5 to Brazil. This is the 8th loss in the team’s last 10 matches. Of the other 2 matches, they won 1 and drew 1. With four matches without a win (draw 1, lose 3), this team must be alert even when playing at home against the mighty Argentina. Bolivia has only collected four points from five matches and is in eighth place.
Meanwhile, Argentina appears very confident because they always achieve positive results. In the last 11 matches, Lionel Messi’s team has always won (including penalty shootouts). In the last five matches, Argentina has not only won all but also not conceded at all. Argentina leads the standings with 15 points from five matches and is two points ahead of Brazil in second place.
Against Bolivia, Argentina has a great chance to maintain their winning trend. The reason is simple, because the Tango team always dominates their opponents. The proof is that in the 19 previous meetings, Argentina won 13 times and only lost twice to Bolivia. The last meeting between the two teams ended with Argentina winning 2-1 in La Paz in October 2020.
In today’s important meeting, Bolivia was unable to play Jeyson Chura and Jesus Sagredo due to injury. Apart from that, Danny Bejarano and Ramiro Vaca were not called up by coach Gustavo Costas. Bolivia will likely use a 4-4-2 formation with Marcelo Moreno and Rodrigo Ramallo as the main attackers.
Meanwhile in the Argentine camp, Paulo Dybala and Emi Buendia are absent due to health problems. Apart from that, Lisandro Martinez’s status is still unclear. Argentina will likely use a 4-3-3 formation with Messi, Lautaro Martinez and Nico Gonzalez as the front trio. Meanwhile, Julian Alvares will be a reserve player.
Playing in the highlands of La Paz really affects players who are used to playing in the lowlands. The entire Argentina team with Messi at the helm had come here early to adapt to the altitude of 3,650 meters above sea level.
One illustration of this is Cristian Romero getting off the bus with a small oxygen cylinder in his left hand. However, this will not reduce Argentina’s enthusiasm and motivation to get three important points in this match.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Bolivia vs Argentina match at Estadio Hernando Siles Stadium, La Paz can be watched live streaming. CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers 2023 2e ronde match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 16:00 ET.
|Match||Bolivia vs. Argentina|
|Competition||CONMEBOL 2026 World Cup Qualification|
|Match day||2e ronde|
|Venue||Estadio Hernando Siles Stadium, La Paz|
|Date||Tuesday, September 12, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
See also info regarding other Bolivia vs Argentina matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Bolivia (5-4-1)||Argentina (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest Bolivia – Argentina
- September 10, 2021 – Argentina [3 – 0] Bolivia (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- June 29, 2021 – Bolivia [1 – 4] Argentina (League)
- October 14, 2020 – Bolivia [1 – 2] Argentina (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- March 29, 2017 – Bolivia [2 – 0] Argentina (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- June 15, 2016 – Argentina [3 – 0] Bolivia (League)
Bolivia – Last 5 Match Results
- March 29, 2023 – Saudi Arabia [1 – 2] Bolivia (Friendlies)
- June 18, 2023 – Ecuador [1 – 0] Bolivia (Friendlies)
- June 21, 2023 – Bolivia [0 – 0] Chile (Friendlies)
- August 28, 2023 – Bolivia [1 – 2] Panama (Friendlies)
- September 09, 2023 – Brazil [5 – 1] Bolivia (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
Argentina – Last 5 Match Results
- March 24, 2023 – Argentina [2 – 0] Panama (Friendlies)
- March 29, 2023 – Argentina [7 – 0] Curaçao (Friendlies)
- June 15, 2023 – Argentina [2 – 0] Australia (Friendlies)
- June 19, 2023 – Indonesia [0 – 2] Argentina (Friendlies)
- September 08, 2023 – Argentina [1 – 0] Ecuador (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)