The Liverpool team will challenge the Bayern Munich team in a Friendly Match in The National Stadium Stadium, Singapore on Wednesday, August 02, 2023. For streaming coverage of Liverpool vs Bayern Munich, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Liverpool will face Bayern Munich at the Singapore National Stadium on Wednesday, 2 August 2023. Both teams are looking to improve their form after a disappointing last season.
Liverpool failed to qualify for the Champions League and had to play in the Europa League. Meanwhile, Bayern could only win the Bundesliga title in an unconvincing way. In addition, Bayern were also eliminated in the quarter-finals of the Champions League last season.
However, the situation is different this pre-season. Liverpool appeared quite impressive by winning 2 wins and 1 draw in their friendly matches. ‘The Reds’ also showed great ambition by bringing in several high-quality new players, such as Mac Allister, Szoboszlai and Darwin Nunez.
On the other hand, Bayern looks weaker with only 1 win and 1 defeat in this pre-season. They also did not do much transfer activity in the market this summer. They have had to adjust to a new style of play under Thomas Tuchel, who is still unable to master the situation at Bayern at the moment.
This match is predicted to be a fierce and interesting match. Liverpool have the advantage in terms of attack, which is in prime condition. They have scored 12 goals in the last 3 friendly matches. Liverpool’s attackers compete with each other to score goals, such as Darwin Nunez with 4 goals, Jota with 3 goals, Gakpo, Salah and Diaz each with 1 goal.
Meanwhile, Bayern has an advantage in terms of experience and player quality. They still have some star players in their team, like Muller, Gnabry, Kimmich and Neuer. They also have some talented young players, such as Stanisic, Musiala, Richards and Nianzou.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich match at The National Stadium Stadium, Singapore can be watched live streaming. Club Friendlies 2023 Friendly Match match broadcast on beIN SPORTS en Español starting 07:30 ET.
|Match||Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich|
|Match day||Friendly Match|
|Venue||The National Stadium Stadium, Singapore|
|Date||Wednesday, August 02, 2023|
|Official TV||beIN SPORTS en Español|
|Streaming Link||beIN SPORTS en Español|
See also info regarding other Liverpool vs Bayern Munich matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Liverpool (4-3-3)||Bayern Munich (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Liverpool – Bayern Munich
- March 14, 2019 – Bayern Munich [1 – 3] Liverpool (UEFA Champions League)
- February 20, 2019 – Liverpool [0 – 0] Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League)
- August 02, 2017 – Bayern Munich [0 – 3] Liverpool (AFF U23)
- August 24, 2001 – Bayern Munich [2 – 3] Liverpool (League)
Liverpool – Last 5 Match Results
- May 20, 2023 – Liverpool [1 – 1] Aston Villa (EPL)
- May 28, 2023 – Southampton [4 – 4] Liverpool (EPL)
- July 19, 2023 – Karlsruhe [2 – 4] Liverpool (Club Friendlies)
- July 24, 2023 – Greuther Fürth [4 – 4] Liverpool (Club Friendlies)
- July 30, 2023 – Liverpool [4 – 0] Leicester (Club Friendlies)
Bayern Munich – Last 5 Match Results
- May 13, 2023 – Bayern Munich [6 – 0] Schalke 04 (Bundesliga)
- May 20, 2023 – Bayern Munich [1 – 3] RB Leipzig (Bundesliga)
- May 27, 2023 – FC Cologne [1 – 2] Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)
- July 26, 2023 – Bayern Munich [1 – 2] Manchester City (Club Friendlies)
- July 29, 2023 – Kawasaki Frontale [0 – 1] Bayern Munich (Club Friendlies)