On Sunday, May 28, 2023 Manchester United will compete against Fulham in the Matchday 38 of the Premier League match. Watch here, Manchester United vs Fulham live streaming, preview and how to watch it.
Man United and Fulham have both confirmed their places in England’s top competition next season, and cannot go up or down the rankings again. This means that Old Trafford will witness a battle between two teams who no longer have pressure in the Premier League this season.
Manchester United are in third place with 72 points, 17 points behind champions Manchester City. Meanwhile, Liverpool are in fifth place, one level below the Champions League zone, six points adrift of the Red Devils. Thus, Man United has definitely stepped into the Champions League next season.
On the other hand, Fulham are in tenth place with 52 points, eight points ahead of Crystal Palace who are in eleventh position. The Cottagers also couldn’t catch the team above them, Everton, who had a 10 point difference. Thus, Fulham has guaranteed a top ten finish.
Both teams have performed quite well in the last few matches. Man United won three times in a row, including a 4-1 win over Chelsea at home. Fulham are unbeaten in the last three matches, including a 2-2 draw against Crystal Palace at home.
However, if you look at the record of meetings between the two teams, Man United is clearly superior. In 58 meetings, the Red Devils won 39 times, drew 12 times and only lost seven times. In fact, Man United are unbeaten in the last 14 matches against Fulham.
The last game between the two teams took place in November last year at Craven Cottage. At that time, Man United won 2-1 thanks to goals from Christian Eriksen and Alejandro Garnacho. Fulham’s goal was scored by Daniel James.
In this match, United will lose several players due to injury, such as Antony, Jones, Martinez, Sabitzer and Van de Beek. The possibility of Heaton appearing is also still unclear. On the Fulham side, Kurzawa, Pereira and Ream are also out through injury. Daniel James – a former Man United player who is now defending Fulham – is also doubtful to play.
Even though both teams no longer have high motivation in this match, they certainly don’t want to disappoint their fans. United are looking to end the season with a win at home, while Fulham are looking to break their poor record against the Red Devils. Who will come out as the winner?
Live Stream & How To Watch
Manchester United vs Fulham match at Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester can be watched live streaming. Premier League 2022/2023 Matchday 38 match broadcast on Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV starting 11:30 ET.
|Match||Manchester United vs. Fulham|
|Competition||2022/2023 Premier League|
|Match day||Matchday 38|
|Venue||Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester|
|Date||Sunday, May 28, 2023|
|Official TV||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
|Streaming Link||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
See also info regarding other Manchester United FC vs Fulham matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Manchester United (4-3-3)||Fulham (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Manchester United – Fulham
- March 19, 2023 – Manchester United [3 – 1] Fulham (FA Cup)
- November 13, 2022 – Fulham [1 – 2] Manchester United (EPL)
- May 19, 2021 – Manchester United [1 – 1] Fulham (EPL)
- January 21, 2021 – Fulham [1 – 2] Manchester United (EPL)
- February 09, 2019 – Fulham [0 – 3] Manchester United (EPL)
Manchester United – Last 5 Match Results
- May 05, 2023 – Brighton & Hove Albion [1 – 0] Manchester United (EPL)
- May 08, 2023 – West Ham United [1 – 0] Manchester United (EPL)
- May 13, 2023 – Manchester United [2 – 0] Wolverhampton Wanderers (EPL)
- May 20, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 1] Manchester United (EPL)
- May 26, 2023 – Manchester United [4 – 1] Chelsea (EPL)
Fulham – Last 5 Match Results
- April 30, 2023 – Fulham [1 – 2] Manchester City (EPL)
- May 04, 2023 – Liverpool [1 – 0] Fulham (EPL)
- May 08, 2023 – Fulham [5 – 3] Leicester (EPL)
- May 13, 2023 – Southampton [0 – 2] Fulham (EPL)
- May 20, 2023 – Fulham [2 – 2] Crystal Palace (EPL)