Tottenham will face Brighton in week 30 of the 2022/2023 English Premier League which can be watched via live streaming on Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV on Saturday, April 08 2023, ET.
The Spurs are currently in fifth place with Brighton right below. The Lilywhites tactician, Cristian Stellini, asked his troops to appear brave and confident.
Spurs have just gone through two games without a win, namely a 1-1 draw against Chelsea and 0-0 against Manchester United. They need a win to keep their hopes of finishing in the top four. However, they will not easily beat Brighton, who has flashy statistics after the 2022 World Cup break in Qatar.
The sacking of Antonio Conte could have had an impact on Spurs. However, Stellini, Conte’s former assistant who was appointed as interim coach, said that Son Heung-min and company must appear brave and confident against Brighton.
Brighton are the team with the most chances created, attempted passes and shots on target since Christmas last year. They also appear attractive and always have solutions for different opponents. Brighton under Roberto De Zerbi is also very good at getting out of the opponent’s pressing.
Tottenham must be careful with threats from Brighton players such as Mac Allister, Solomon March and Kaoru Mitoma. Allister has scored eight goals this season to make the Argentina national team star the club’s top scorer.
Tottenham has the advantage in the record for meeting the two teams. From the last five matches, the Spurs won three and lost two. At the first meeting this season, Spurs won with a narrow score of 1-0 thanks to Harry Kane’s goal. However, with Brighton’s current potential, the Seagulls will not give up easily and will try to get points at home to the Spurs.
Game Info & Live Streaming Links
Tottenham will play Brighton in the Premier League on Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV. You can watch the live stream of the match here.
|Match||Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton & Hove Albion|
|Competition||2022/2023 Premier League|
|Match day||week 30|
|Venue||Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Stadium, London|
|Date||Saturday, April 08 2023|
|Official TV||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
|Streaming Link||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
Disclaimer: The links listed are for informational purposes only. The resepbyta.com team is not responsible for copyright, changes to match schedules and broadcast quality..
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Tottenham are far ahead in terms of wins with 16 out of 23 matches, while Brighton have only won five.
Tottenham are also more prolific in scoring goals with 37 goals, almost double that of Brighton which only scored 20 goals.
Tottenham is stronger at home with nine wins from 12 matches, while Brighton is weaker on the outside with nine defeats from 12 matches.
Tottenham and Brighton have both drawn only two of 23 matches, showing that both teams always go all out.
Tottenham were more fragile at the back with 20 goals conceded, while Brighton were more solid with only 17 goals conceded.
|Tottenham (3-4-3)||Brighton (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Tottenham – Brighton
- October 08, 2022 – Brighton & Hove Albion [0 – 1] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- April 16, 2022 – Tottenham Hotspur [0 – 1] Brighton & Hove Albion (EPL)
- March 17, 2022 – Brighton & Hove Albion [0 – 2] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- February 06, 2022 – Tottenham Hotspur [3 – 1] Brighton & Hove Albion (FA Cup)
- February 01, 2021 – Brighton & Hove Albion [1 – 0] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
Tottenham – Last 5 Match Results
- March 04, 2023 – Wolverhampton Wanderers [1 – 0] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- March 09, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [0 – 0] Milan (UEFA Champions League)
- March 11, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [3 – 1] Nottingham (EPL)
- March 18, 2023 – Southampton [3 – 3] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- April 04, 2023 – Everton [1 – 1] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
Brighton – Last 5 Match Results
- March 11, 2023 – Leeds United [2 – 2] Brighton & Hove Albion (EPL)
- March 16, 2023 – Brighton & Hove Albion [1 – 0] Crystal Palace (EPL)
- March 19, 2023 – Brighton & Hove Albion [5 – 0] Grimsby Town (FA Cup)
- April 01, 2023 – Brighton & Hove Albion [3 – 3] Brentford (EPL)
- April 05, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 2] Brighton & Hove Albion (EPL)