Lazio will face Juventus in week 29 of the 2022/2023 Italian League which can be watched via live streaming on CBS Sports or Paramount+ on Saturday, April 08 2023, ET.
This will be the third meeting of the two teams this season after previously Juventus won twice over Lazio in Turin.
Le Aquile is in good form in Serie A with six matches without defeat. Maurizio Sarri’s side are second in the standings with 55 points, 16 points behind leaders Napoli. Lazio also has a solid defense with six clean sheets in a row in the league.
Juventus are also on a positive trend in Serie A with seven wins from the last eight matches. Massimiliano Allegri’s team are in seventh place in the standings with 44 points, but still have one match postponed that could change their position. La Vecchia Signora also has two senior players who have recovered from injury, namely Paul Pogba and Leonardo Bonucci.
Pogba and Bonucci are reportedly ready to visit Lazio’s headquarters on Sunday morning. Both of them have fully trained with the team and are expected to help Juventus win three more points to improve their position in the Italian League standings, Serie A.
This match is predicted to be fierce and exciting. A 1-1 draw is the most realistic prediction given the quality and condition of the two teams. This match will also be a tactical battle between two coaches who have worked together at Napoli, namely Sarri and Allegri.
Game Info & Live Streaming Links
Lazio will play Juventus in the Serie A on CBS Sports or Paramount+. You can watch the live stream of the match here.
|Match||Lazio vs. Juventus|
|Competition||2022/2023 Serie A|
|Match day||week 29|
|Venue||Olimpico Stadium, Roma|
|Date||Saturday, April 08 2023|
|Official TV||CBS Sports or Paramount+|
|Streaming Link||CBS Sports or Paramount+|
Disclaimer: The links listed are for informational purposes only. The resepbyta.com team is not responsible for copyright, changes to match schedules and broadcast quality..
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Lazio and Juventus have met 72 times in Serie A, with Juventus winning with 40 wins, 15 draws and 17 defeats.
Juventus are more dominant when playing at home with 23 wins, 8 draws and 9 defeats from 40 matches. Lazio only won 8 times, drew 7 times, and lost 17 times when they visited Juventus headquarters.
Lazio is more balanced when playing at home with 8 wins, 7 draws and 17 defeats from 32 matches. Juventus won 17 times, drew 7 times and lost 8 times against Lazio.
Juventus are more productive in scoring goals with a total of 120 goals from 72 matches. Lazio only scored 75 goals in the same number of matches.
Juventus are also more solid in keeping the net with only 75 goals conceded in 72 matches. Lazio conceded 120 goals in the same number of matches.
Juventus score more goals when playing at home with an average of 1.95 goals per game. Lazio scored more goals away from home with an average of 1.05 goals per game.
|Lazio (4-3-3)||Juventus (3-5-1-1)|
5 H2H Latest Lazio – Juventus
- February 03, 2023 – Juventus [1 – 0] Lazio (Coppa Italia)
- November 14, 2022 – Juventus [3 – 0] Lazio (Serie A)
- May 17, 2022 – Juventus [2 – 2] Lazio (Serie A)
- November 21, 2021 – Lazio [0 – 2] Juventus (Serie A)
- March 07, 2021 – Juventus [3 – 1] Lazio (Serie A)
Lazio – Last 5 Match Results
- March 08, 2023 – Lazio [1 – 2] AZ (Europa Conference League)
- March 12, 2023 – Bologna [0 – 0] Lazio (Serie A)
- March 17, 2023 – AZ [2 – 1] Lazio (Europa Conference League)
- March 20, 2023 – Lazio [1 – 0] Roma (Serie A)
- April 02, 2023 – Monza [0 – 2] Lazio (Serie A)
Juventus – Last 5 Match Results
- March 13, 2023 – Juventus [4 – 2] Sampdoria (Serie A)
- March 17, 2023 – Freiburg [0 – 2] Juventus (UEFA Europa League)
- March 20, 2023 – Inter Milan [0 – 1] Juventus (Serie A)
- April 02, 2023 – Juventus [1 – 0] Verona (Serie A)
- April 05, 2023 – Juventus [1 – 1] Inter Milan (Coppa Italia)