The Liechtenstein national team will face the Slovakia national team in 4th round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Tuesday, June 20, 2023. Live streaming of Liechtenstein vs Slovakia, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Slovakia hope to retain second place in Euro 2024 qualifying group J when they travel to Liechtenstein on Tuesday (21/6) early morning. The visitors are favored for a landslide victory over the home team who have never won in the last 17 matches.
The Little Falcons team has put in an impressive run in the Euro 2024 qualifiers picking up two wins and a draw from three games. They managed to beat their two direct competitors, Bosnia and Iceland, with a score of 2-1 and 3-1. With seven points, they are only three points behind group leaders Portugal.
Coach Calzona has a healthy and talented squad for this fight. He can count on the likes of Marek Hamsik, Juraj Kucka, Ondrej Duda and Robert Mak to create chances and score goals. Slovakia’s defense is also quite solid with only conceding two goals in three matches.
On the other hand, Liechtenstein is the weakest team in group J with zero points and minus 13 goal difference. They have lost to all of their opponents by landslide scores, including a 0-7 loss to Iceland at home. They were also unable to score a single goal in Euro 2024 qualifiers.
Coach Helgi Kolvidsson doesn’t have many options to strengthen his team. He has to rely on players who play in lower leagues like Switzerland or Austria. Some names that football fans may recognize are Nicolas Hasler, Sandro Wieser and Dennis Salanovic.
The meeting record between the two teams is also very one-sided. In the seven previous meetings, Slovakia won five times and drew two times. They also always win by a difference of two goals or more. Their last encounter ended in a 4-0 win for Slovakia in Bratislava in September 2019.
Based on the above information, Slovakia has everything to achieve a big victory over Liechtenstein. They have a huge advantage in terms of quality, experience, motivation and form. They also want to maintain their second place in group J and keep their distance from their rivals.
Meanwhile, Liechtenstein has no hope of qualifying for the Euro 2024 finals. They can only try to survive as much as possible and reduce losses. However, with very limited strength, they will likely suffer another humiliating defeat to Slovakia.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Liechtenstein vs Slovakia match at Rheinpark Stadion Stadium, Vaduz can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 4th round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 14:45 ET.
|Match||Liechtenstein vs. Slovakia|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||4th round|
|Venue||Rheinpark Stadion Stadium, Vaduz|
|Date||Tuesday, June 20, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Liechtenstein vs Slovakia matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Liechtenstein (3-5-2)||Slovakia (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest Liechtenstein – Slovakia
- June 08, 2013 – Liechtenstein [1 – 1] Slovakia (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 12, 2012 – Slovakia [2 – 0] Liechtenstein (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- November 19, 2008 – Slovakia [4 – 0] Liechtenstein (Friendlies)
- August 18, 2005 – Liechtenstein [0 – 0] Slovakia (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 09, 2004 – Slovakia [7 – 0] Liechtenstein (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
Liechtenstein – Last 5 Match Results
- September 25, 2022 – Moldova [2 – 0] Liechtenstein (UEFA Nations League)
- November 17, 2022 – Gibraltar [2 – 0] Liechtenstein (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – Portugal [4 – 0] Liechtenstein (Europa Conference League)
- March 26, 2023 – Liechtenstein [0 – 7] Iceland (Europa Conference League)
- June 17, 2023 – Luxembourg [2 – 0] Liechtenstein (Europa Conference League)
Slovakia – Last 5 Match Results
- November 18, 2022 – Montenegro [2 – 2] Slovakia (Friendlies)
- November 20, 2022 – Slovakia [0 – 0] Chile (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – Slovakia [0 – 0] Luxembourg (Europa Conference League)
- March 27, 2023 – Slovakia [2 – 0] Bosnia-Herzegovina (Europa Conference League)
- June 18, 2023 – Iceland [1 – 2] Slovakia (Europa Conference League)