The Croatia national team will face the Spain national team in Finals of the UEFA Nations League on Sunday, June 18, 2023. Live streaming of Croatia vs Spain, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Croatia is a tough and consistent team. They have not lost since being eliminated by Argentina, the world champions at the 2022 World Cup. In the last four matches, they have shown extraordinary performance with three wins and one draw. The climax was when they destroyed the Netherlands with a landslide score of 4-2 at home to their opponents and ensured a ticket to the 2022/23 UEFA Nations League final.
Meanwhile, Spain looked shaky and unconvincing. They have lost three of their last five matches (in normal time). What’s even more concerning is that they were beaten by weak teams like Japan, Morocco and Scotland who were clearly below their level.
However, Spain managed to rise in the semifinals with a dramatic win over Italy. They managed to steal a 2-1 win in the last minute thanks to a goal from substitute striker Joselu after a 1-1 draw earlier. This is the second consecutive final for the national team of the bull country in the UEFA Nations League and they hope to avenge their defeat to France last season by winning the trophy this time.
If you look at the previous meeting record, Spain may be slightly superior to Croatia. Of the nine clashes, they won five, lost three and drew once. However, that doesn’t mean anything because in the last four matches between the two teams, Spain has won just once and twice had to concede Croatia’s lead.
Croatia also has an advantage in terms of player health. They only lost centre-back Josko Gvardiol through injury, while Spain have to struggle without many of their stars like Pau Torres, Eric Garcia, Juan Bernat, Pedri, Koke, Thiago Alcantara, Nico Williams, Dani Ceballos or Ferran Torres who were absent for various reasons.
Thus, Croatia is predicted to be a team that is better prepared and stronger to face Spain in the 2022/23 UEFA Nations League final. This is the match that the football fans have been waiting for the most as both teams are the best in this tournament. Who will be the champion for the first time?
Live Stream & How To Watch
Croatia vs Spain match at Feijenoord Stadium, Rotterdam can be watched live streaming. UEFA Nations League 2022/2023 Finals match broadcast on ESPN, Univision / FootballTv starting 14:45 ET.
|Match||Croatia vs. Spain|
|Competition||2022/2023 UEFA Nations League|
|Venue||Feijenoord Stadium, Rotterdam|
|Date||Sunday, June 18, 2023|
|Official TV||ESPN, Univision / FootballTv|
|Streaming Link||ESPN, Univision / FootballTv|
See also info regarding other Croatia vs Spain matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Croatia (4-3-3)||Spain (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Croatia – Spain
- June 28, 2021 – Croatia [3 – 5 E] Spain (Europa Conference League)
- November 16, 2018 – Croatia [3 – 2] Spain (UEFA Nations League)
- September 12, 2018 – Spain [6 – 0] Croatia (UEFA Nations League)
- June 22, 2016 – Croatia [2 – 1] Spain (Europa Conference League)
- June 19, 2012 – Croatia [0 – 1] Spain (Europa Conference League)
Croatia – Last 5 Match Results
- December 14, 2022 – Argentina [3 – 0] Croatia (FIFA World Cup)
- December 17, 2022 – Croatia [2 – 1] Morocco (FIFA World Cup)
- March 26, 2023 – Croatia [1 – 1] Wales (Europa Conference League)
- March 29, 2023 – Türkiye [0 – 2] Croatia (Europa Conference League)
- June 15, 2023 – Netherlands [2 – 4 E] Croatia (UEFA Nations League)
Spain – Last 5 Match Results
- December 02, 2022 – Japan [2 – 1] Spain (FIFA World Cup)
- December 06, 2022 – Morocco [P 0 – 0] Spain (FIFA World Cup)
- March 26, 2023 – Spain [3 – 0] Norway (Europa Conference League)
- March 29, 2023 – Scotland [2 – 0] Spain (Europa Conference League)
- June 16, 2023 – Spain [2 – 1] Italy (UEFA Nations League)