The Ecuador team will challenge the Bolivia team in a Friendly Match in Red Bull Arena Stadium, New Jersey on Saturday, June 17, 2023. For streaming coverage of Ecuador vs Bolivia, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
On Saturday (June 17), two South American teams, Ecuador and Bolivia, will face each other at the Red Bull Arena in an international friendly. This match will be a warm-up event for both teams before continuing with the 2026 FIFA World Cup qualification.
Ecuador were one of the five best South American teams to qualify for the recently concluded World Cup finals, where they finished fourth. They had a pretty good performance in the qualifying round, with seven wins, two draws and three defeats from 12 matches. They also showed good goalscoring ability, scoring 23 goals and conceding only 14 goals.
On the other hand, Bolivia is a team that is experiencing setbacks, both at the regional and international levels. They are only second from bottom in the South American zone World Cup qualifying standings, with only one win, six draws and five defeats from 12 games. They also have problems up front, scoring only 16 goals and conceding 22 goals.
The two teams are back in action after nearly three months, last playing some friendlies back in March. Ecuador beat Australia 2-1 in their last game, while Bolivia won 2-1 over Saudi Arabia in their last game.
The two teams are also scheduled to play one more friendly match next week. Ecuador will play Costa Rica in the United States, while Bolivia will return home to face Chile at the Estadio Ramon Tahuichi Aguilera.
In the history of meetings between the two teams, Ecuador is the team that dominates by winning 18-7 from 35 matches. They met for the first time since October 2021, when they clashed in qualifying for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, which Ecuador won 3-0. Ecuador is unbeaten in six meetings against its southern rival, winning five. They have lost only once against Bolivia since 1997.
Ecuador also has a good record in friendlies against Bolivia. They have lost only once in ten friendlies, winning six. They have also scored at least two goals in their last nine meetings with Bolivia, who have failed to find the net in five of them.
Based on the data and facts above, it can be predicted that Ecuador will win over Bolivia in this friendly match. They have superiority in all aspects, whether technical, tactical, or mental. They also have high motivation to maintain their reputation as one of the best teams in South America.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Ecuador vs Bolivia match at Red Bull Arena Stadium, New Jersey can be watched live streaming. Friendlies 2023 Friendly Match match broadcast on beIN SPORTS en Español starting 19:00 ET.
|Match||Ecuador vs. Bolivia|
|Competition||National Team (2023)|
|Match day||Friendly Match|
|Venue||Red Bull Arena Stadium, New Jersey|
|Date||Saturday, June 17, 2023|
|Official TV||beIN SPORTS en Español|
|Streaming Link||beIN SPORTS en Español|
See also info regarding other Ecuador vs Bolivia matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Ecuador (4-3-3)||Bolivia (3-5-2)|
5 H2H Latest Ecuador – Bolivia
- October 08, 2021 – Ecuador [3 – 0] Bolivia (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- March 30, 2021 – Ecuador [2 – 1] Bolivia (Friendlies)
- November 13, 2020 – Bolivia [2 – 3] Ecuador (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 11, 2019 – Ecuador [3 – 0] Bolivia (Friendlies)
- October 12, 2016 – Bolivia [2 – 2] Ecuador (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
Ecuador – Last 5 Match Results
- November 20, 2022 – Qatar [0 – 2] Ecuador (FIFA World Cup)
- November 25, 2022 – Netherlands [1 – 1] Ecuador (FIFA World Cup)
- November 29, 2022 – Ecuador [1 – 2] Senegal (FIFA World Cup)
- March 24, 2023 – Australia [3 – 1] Ecuador (Friendlies)
- March 28, 2023 – Australia [1 – 2] Ecuador (Friendlies)
Bolivia – Last 5 Match Results
- September 25, 2022 – Bolivia [0 – 2] Senegal (Friendlies)
- November 20, 2022 – Peru [1 – 0] Bolivia (Friendlies)
- March 18, 2023 – Guatemala [Cancelled] Bolivia (Friendlies)
- March 25, 2023 – Uzbekistan [1 – 0] Bolivia (Friendlies)
- March 29, 2023 – Saudi Arabia [1 – 2] Bolivia (Friendlies)