The North Macedonia national team will face the Ukraine national team in 3rd round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Friday, June 16, 2023. Live streaming of North Macedonia vs Ukraine, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
The Euro 2024 qualifying round will continue with exciting and fierce matches. Among other things, the match between North Macedonia and Ukraine will be a dramatic battle in the second match of Group C. Both teams must win all three points in this match to maintain hope of qualifying for the next round, so the next 90 minutes will be very tense and fierce.
North Macedonia has made history by participating in Euro 2020. They even amazed the whole world when they beat Italy in the play-off semi-finals for a ticket to the 2022 World Cup and only lost to Portugal in the decider.
However, after that North Macedonia was unable to maintain their best form in international competitions and continued to experience difficulties. They failed to win a promotion ticket to the Nations League when they were only in third place in Group C3 with seven points from six matches.
North Macedonia is stuck in a difficult group when they have to face England and Italy, the two strongest teams in Europe at the moment. Despite having had a good opener by beating Malta 2-1, they still need additional points to keep any hopes of qualifying alive. In the last game, North Macedonia won an easy win over the Faroe Islands in an international friendly match.
The next game, North Macedonia’s challenge is expected to be even bigger. Their opponents will be Ukraine – a team that has shown what it is capable of in their opener away to the Netherlands. It’s just a little bit of luck for Ukraine to score points in the land of tulips. But two goals against the Netherlands (2-3 loss) from five shots on target have shown how well Ukraine is able to capitalize on opportunities.
Ukraine also faced a similar situation with North Macedonia when they had to compete with England and Italy for a ticket to Euro 2024. They already had a difficult opening match when they met England and lost 0-2 after 90 minutes of playing. However, it was Ukraine’s only defeat in the last five appearances in all competitions.
They have added two wins and two draws in their other four fixtures. Prior to meeting North Macedonia, Ukraine had performed superbly in the friendly match with Germany when they drew 3-3 at home.
Ukraine is still considered superior to North Macedonia in terms of squad quality. Even though they had to go away, they still got a voor of 0.5 goals. In the last three meetings, Ukraine has always won over North Macedonia, including a 2-1 victory in the Euro 2020 group stage. With the current performance, Ukraine can fully achieve a final victory over North Macedonia.
Live Stream & How To Watch
North Macedonia vs Ukraine match at Toše Proeski Arena Stadium, Skopje can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 3rd round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 14:45 ET.
|Match||North Macedonia vs. Ukraine|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||3rd round|
|Venue||Toše Proeski Arena Stadium, Skopje|
|Date||Friday, June 16, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other North Macedonia vs Ukraine matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|North Macedonia (3-4-1-2)||Ukraine (4-4-2)|
5 H2H Latest North Macedonia – Ukraine
- June 17, 2021 – Ukraine [2 – 1] North Macedonia (Europa Conference League)
- October 10, 2015 – North Macedonia [0 – 2] Ukraine (Europa Conference League)
- October 12, 2014 – Ukraine [1 – 0] North Macedonia (Europa Conference League)
- March 31, 2004 – North Macedonia [1 – 0] Ukraine (Friendlies)
- October 11, 2003 – Ukraine [0 – 0] North Macedonia (Friendlies)
North Macedonia – Last 5 Match Results
- October 22, 2022 – Saudi Arabia [1 – 0] North Macedonia (Non-FIFA Friendlies)
- November 18, 2022 – North Macedonia [1 – 1] Finland (Friendlies)
- November 20, 2022 – North Macedonia [1 – 3] Azerbaijan (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – North Macedonia [2 – 1] Malta (Europa Conference League)
- March 27, 2023 – North Macedonia [1 – 0] Faroe Islands (Friendlies)
Ukraine – Last 5 Match Results
- September 22, 2022 – Scotland [3 – 0] Ukraine (UEFA Nations League)
- September 24, 2022 – Armenia [0 – 5] Ukraine (UEFA Nations League)
- September 28, 2022 – Ukraine [0 – 0] Scotland (UEFA Nations League)
- March 26, 2023 – England [2 – 0] Ukraine (Europa Conference League)
- June 12, 2023 – Germany [3 – 3] Ukraine (Friendlies)