AC Milan and Cremonese haven’t had a duel in official competition in the last 20 years. The last meeting occurred in 2011 in a friendly which was won by AC Milan with a score of 4-1.
Currently, Cremonese have not won a single Serie A game since the start of the season. In the 13 matches that have been played, Cremonese have only relied on 6 draws and are ranked 18th in the standings with a total of 6 points.
In Serie A last weekend, the Grigiorossi won 1 point after a 2-2 draw with Salernitana at the Stadio Arechi on 5 November. Despite managing to maintain a two-round unbeaten run, but this season they are still winless.
Instead the visitors returned to winning ways. Milan beat Spezia 2-1 at home in the last league game, and it was a resounding result after the defeat in the match against Torino.
The result of the match against Cremonese is very important for Milan. The Rossoneri must record 3 points if they want to continue competing for the Scudeto Serie A this season. Milan is in second place with 29 points, while Napoli is in first place with 35 points.
Looking at the recent performances of both sides, Stefano Pioli’s men are still better than Cremonese. In addition to successfully sitting in the top three of Serie A, Milan also qualified for the last 16 of the Champions League after being ranked second in Group E after Chelsea.
Cremonese – AC Milan Head-to-Head Record
- 07/20/2011 Milan vs Cremonese 4 – 1
- 05/12/1996 Milan vs Cremonese 7 – 1
- 01/14/1996 Cremonese vs Milan 0 – 0
- 02/26/1995 Milan vs Cremonese 3 – 1
- 09/25/1994 Cremonese vs Milan 1 – 0
Last 5 Match Performance
- 10/16/2022 Spezia vs Cremonese 2 – 2
- 10/20/2022 Cremonese vs Modena E 4 – 2
- 10/24/2022 Cremonese vs Sampdoria 0 – 1
- 10/30/2022 Cremonese vs Udinese 0 – 0
- 11/05/2022 Salernitana vs Cremonese 2 – 2
- 10/22/2022 Milan vs Monza 4 – 1
- 10/26/2022 Dinamo Zagreb vs Milan 0 – 4
- 10/31/2022 Torino vs Milan 2 – 1
- 11/03/2022 Milan vs Salzburg 4 – 0
- 11/06/2022 Milan vs Spezia 2 – 1
Cremonese vs. AC Milan Squad Predictions
Cremonese (3-4-3): Carnesecchi; Aiwu, Hendry, Lochoshvili, Sernicola, Quagliata, Meite, Pickel, Buonaiuto, Tsadjout, Okereke.
AC Milan (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Kalulu, Tomori, Kjaer, Hernandez, Tonali, Bennacer, Rebic, Krunic, Leao, Origi.
So, what is the final score for this match? Just watch! Cremonese vs. AC Milan will air on Tuesday, November 08, 2022.
|Official TV||CBS Sports, Paramount+|
|Date||Tuesday, November 08, 2022|
|Live TV||CBS Sports, Paramount+, FootballTv|