The Bahrain national team match against the UAE in 2e ronde of the AFC 2026 World Cup Qualification on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 will be held at the Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī Stadium, Riffa.
Bahrain will face the UAE at the Bahrain National Stadium on Tuesday, 21 November 2023, in the second round of qualifying for the 2026 World Cup in the AFC zone. This match will be a tough test for Bahrain, who want to maintain their chances of qualifying for the third round. UAE, on the other hand, will be looking to extend their unbeaten run in the group and ensure a berth to the next round.
Bahrain were impressive in their opening match against Yemen, who are the lowest ranked team in the group. They controlled the game and created many opportunities, but were only able to score two goals through Mohamed Marhoon and an own goal from Harwan Al Zubaidi. Bahrain will need to be more efficient in front of goal if they are to challenge the UAE, who have a solid defense and sharp attack.
UAE, on the other hand, showed their class by beating Nepal with a landslide score of 4-0 in their first match. They dominated possession of the ball and attacked the Nepal defense with fast and accurate attacks.
Previously, the United Arab Emirates had won 4 consecutive wins in international friendly matches. They defeated Costa Rica, Thailand, Kuwait and Lebanon.
Bahrain and the UAE have a long history in various competitions, with the UAE superior in head-to-head records. Five of the 10 meetings were won by UAE, three by Bahrian, and the rest ended in draws.
However, Bahrain managed to beat UAE in their last match in January 2023 at the Gulf Cup of Nations tournament with a score of 2-1. This shows that Bahrain cannot be underestimated. Bahrain will play with the spirit of Arabian Gulf Cup champions and hope to repeat their victory over the UAE.
With the performance displayed by the two teams in this new era, Bahrain is considered to have the opportunity to add three more points to the Group H standings. Currently both teams have the same 3 points, with the UAE leading thanks to a 1 goal difference.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
Bahrain vs UAE match at Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī Stadium, Riffa can be watched live streaming. AFC World Cup Qualifiers 2023 2e ronde match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 11:45 ET.
|Match||Bahrain vs. UAE|
|Competition||AFC 2026 World Cup Qualification|
|Match day||2e ronde|
|Venue||Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī Stadium, Riffa|
|Date||Tuesday, November 21, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Bahrain (4-2-3-1)||UAE (4-2-3-1)|
|E. Lutfalla||Khalid Eisa|
|M. Hasan||Z. S Jassim|
|A. M. H. Benaddi||K. Al Hammadi|
|W. Al Hayam||K. Al-Hashemi|
|H. A. H. A. Mubarak||A. Idrees|
|M. Abdulwahab||A. Ramadan|
|M. Al-Hardan||Y. Nader|
|M. Marhoon||Ali Saleh|
|Kamil Al Aswad||F. Lima|
|A. Al Hashash||A. Mabkhout|
5 H2H Latest Bahrain – UAE
- January 07, 2023 – Bahrain [2 – 1] UAE (League)
- November 16, 2020 – UAE [1 – 3] Bahrain (Friendlies)
- January 05, 2019 – UAE [1 – 1] Bahrain (League)
- November 10, 2016 – UAE [2 – 0] Bahrain (Friendlies)
- January 15, 2015 – Bahrain [1 – 2] UAE (League)
Bahrain – Last 5 Match Results
- September 07, 2023 – Bahrain [1 – 3] Kuwait (Friendlies)
- September 12, 2023 – Bahrain [1 – 1] Turkmenistan (Friendlies)
- October 12, 2023 – Bahrain [2 – 0] Kyrgyz Republic (Friendlies)
- October 17, 2023 – Bahrain [1 – 0] Philippines (Friendlies)
- November 17, 2023 – Yemen [0 – 2] Bahrain (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)
UAE – Last 5 Match Results
- March 29, 2023 – UAE [2 – 0] Thailand (Friendlies)
- September 12, 2023 – Costa Rica [1 – 4] UAE (Friendlies)
- October 12, 2023 – UAE [1 – 0] Kuwait (Friendlies)
- October 17, 2023 – UAE [2 – 1] Lebanon (Friendlies)
- November 16, 2023 – UAE [4 – 0] Nepal (AFC World Cup Qualifiers)