The North Macedonia national team match against the England in Matchday 10 of the EURO 2024 Qualifiers on Monday, November 20, 2023 will be held at the Toše Proeski Arena Stadium, Skopje.
North Macedonia will look to stun Group C winners England when they meet at the Tose Proeski National Arena in their final Euro 2024 qualifying match. Blagoja Milevski’s team still hopes to reach the runner-up position in the group, which would give them a playoff ticket to qualify for the finals. However, they will have to beat the strongest team in the group, who are unbeaten in this qualifier.
England have already booked their place in Germany next year, having won their first three games by a 14-1 goal difference. Gareth Southgate’s side will also want to maintain their perfect record at home to North Macedonia, who they have never beaten before.
England have not lost to North Macedonia in four previous meetings, with two wins and two draws. Their last meeting ended in a landslide 7-0 for England at Old Trafford in June 2023, with Bukayo Saka scoring his first hat-trick for the national team. With many star players in their squad, England will be the favorites to win again.
On the other hand, North Macedonia have won just two of their last six matches in all competitions, while England have won five and lost once (in the 2022 World Cup quarter-final against France). North Macedonia also failed to maintain a two-goal lead when they lost 3-2 to Ukraine in their previous qualifying match.
North Macedonia has several quality players in midfield, such as Levante’s Enis Bardhi and Napoli’s Eljif Elmas, who can create chances and score goals. However, they are also vulnerable at the back, especially after losing defender Visar Musliu to a red card against Ukraine. They must be able to withstand the onslaught of England’s attack, which has Harry Kane, Jack Grealish, Bukayo Saka and Marcus Rashford on the front lines.
England will not underestimate their opponents, even though they have already guaranteed qualification. They will try to maintain their good performance in these qualifiers, and also prepare themselves to face strong teams in the finals later. With a large choice of players in each position, Southgate can rotate and give opportunities to players who have not played much, such as Kyle Walker, John Stones, Kalvin Phillips and Callum Wilson.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
North Macedonia vs England match at Toše Proeski Arena Stadium, Skopje can be watched live streaming. EURO 2024 Qualifiers 2024 Matchday 10 match broadcast on Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision starting 15:45 ET.
|Match||North Macedonia vs. England|
|Competition||EURO 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||Matchday 10|
|Venue||Toše Proeski Arena Stadium, Skopje|
|Date||Monday, November 20, 2023|
|Official TV||Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision|
|Streaming Link||Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|North Macedonia (3-4-3)||England (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest North Macedonia – England
- June 20, 2023 – England [7 – 0] North Macedonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 07, 2006 – England [0 – 0] North Macedonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 07, 2006 – North Macedonia [0 – 1] England (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 06, 2003 – North Macedonia [1 – 2] England (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 17, 2002 – England [2 – 2] North Macedonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
North Macedonia – Last 5 Match Results
- September 10, 2023 – North Macedonia [1 – 1] Italy (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 13, 2023 – Malta [0 – 2] North Macedonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 14, 2023 – Ukraine [2 – 0] North Macedonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 17, 2023 – North Macedonia [3 – 1] Armenia (Friendlies)
- November 18, 2023 – Italy [5 – 2] North Macedonia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
England – Last 5 Match Results
- September 09, 2023 – Ukraine [1 – 1] England (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 13, 2023 – Scotland [1 – 3] England (Friendlies)
- October 14, 2023 – England [1 – 0] Australia (Friendlies)
- October 18, 2023 – England [3 – 1] Italy (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- November 18, 2023 – England [2 – 0] Malta (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)