Belgium’s match against Serbia at the Stade Roi Baudouin Stadium, Bruxelles Brussel on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 can be watched via live streaming on online tv.
Belgium will return to action for the first time since their canceled match against Sweden in October, having previously already secured qualification for Euro 2024. Serbia, meanwhile, will prepare for their final qualifier against Bulgaria on Sunday, which will decide their fate in tournament next year.
Belgium is one of the strongest teams in the world currently, with many star players in various positions. They also have a new coach, Domenico Tedesco, who replaces Roberto Martinez who left. Tedesco has brought positive changes to the team, by making them more solid at the back and more creative up front. Belgium also has high motivation to perform well at Euro 2024, after failing to qualify from the group stages of last year’s World Cup.
The Belgian national team has confirmed qualification for the Euro 2024 finals, after achieving five wins and one draw from six qualifying matches, scoring 16 goals and conceding only three goals. Belgium is also on an eight-match unbeaten run in all competitions.
On the other hand, Serbia is no less prestigious. They are second in their qualifying group, with 13 points from seven matches, with four wins and two losses. Serbia will guarantee qualification for Euro 2024 in Germany if they beat Bulgaria in their final game on Sunday.
Serbia They have several quality players, especially in the attacking sector, such as Dusan Tadic, Filip Kostic, Aleksandar Mitrovic and Luka Jovic. They also have an experienced coach, Dragan Stojkovic, who has coached the Japanese national team and clubs in China.
Serbian forward Dusan Tadic has recorded seven goals and an assist in 12 league games for Fenerbahce this season. Serbian midfielder Filip Kostic has provided three assists in eight league games for Juventus this season.
No less flashy, Belgium also has great players. Belgian forward Romelu Lukaku has scored six goals in nine league games for Roma this season. Belgian wing Jeremy Doku has recorded seven goals and an assist in seven league games for Manchester City this season.
Looking at the performance and statistics of the meeting between the two teams, Belgium is expected to win narrowly over Serbia. In four meetings between the two teams, Belgium won three and lost once. Their last meeting was in 2013, when Belgium beat Serbia twice in World Cup qualifying.
We don’t know yet which channel will broadcast this friendly match. However, the Belgium vs Serbia match can be watched live streaming via the link provided.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
Belgium vs Serbia match at Stade Roi Baudouin Stadium, Bruxelles Brussel can be watched live streaming. Friendlies 2023 Friendly Match match broadcast on beIN SPORTS en Español starting 15:45 ET.
|Match||Belgium vs. Serbia|
|Match day||Friendly Match|
|Venue||Stade Roi Baudouin Stadium, Bruxelles Brussel|
|Date||Wednesday, November 15, 2023|
|Official TV||beIN SPORTS en Español|
|Streaming Link||beIN SPORTS en Español|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Belgium (4-3-3)||Serbia (3-4-3)|
5 H2H Latest Belgium – Serbia
- June 08, 2013 – Belgium [2 – 1] Serbia (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 13, 2012 – Serbia [0 – 3] Belgium (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- August 23, 2007 – Belgium [3 – 2] Serbia (Europa Conference League)
- October 08, 2006 – Serbia [1 – 0] Belgium (Europa Conference League)
- June 05, 2005 – Serbia [0 – 0] Belgium (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
Belgium – Last 5 Match Results
- June 21, 2023 – Estonia [0 – 3] Belgium (Europa Conference League)
- September 09, 2023 – Azerbaijan [0 – 1] Belgium (Europa Conference League)
- September 13, 2023 – Belgium [5 – 0] Estonia (Europa Conference League)
- October 14, 2023 – Austria [2 – 3] Belgium (Europa Conference League)
- October 17, 2023 – Belgium [1 – 1] Sweden (Europa Conference League)
Serbia – Last 5 Match Results
- June 21, 2023 – Bulgaria [1 – 1] Serbia (Europa Conference League)
- September 08, 2023 – Serbia [1 – 2] Hungary (Europa Conference League)
- September 11, 2023 – Lithuania [1 – 3] Serbia (Europa Conference League)
- October 15, 2023 – Hungary [2 – 1] Serbia (Europa Conference League)
- October 18, 2023 – Serbia [3 – 1] Montenegro (Europa Conference League)