The Estoril team will challenge the Benfica team in a Matchday 8 Portuguese Primeira Liga in Estádio António Coimbra da Mota Stadium, Estoril on Saturday, October 07, 2023. For streaming coverage of Estoril vs Benfica, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
On Sunday, October 8 2023, Estoril-Praia will host Benfica at the Estadio Antonio Coimbra da Mota stadium in the continued match of the Portuguese football league, Primeira Liga. This is a fierce battle between two teams looking to get the three points.
Estoril-Praia is currently in 17th position with 4 points, while Benfica is in 2nd place with 18 points. Both teams certainly want to win to improve their position in the standings.
Estoril has performed quite well at home. They have won 5 of the last 8 games at home, and winning bets in 6 of the last 8 games at home according to Asian betting odds. They have also scored 14 goals and conceded 18 goals in the 7 matches they have played. They will try to maintain their performance and not lose too much to Benfica.
On the other hand, Benfica has not had a very good performance away from home. They have lost 3 of their last 6 away matches. They have also scored 17 goals and conceded 7 goals in the 7 matches they have played. They will try to improve their performance and achieve victory over Estoril-Praia.
In the previous meeting of the two teams, Benfica had a huge advantage over Estoril. In 10 visits to the Estadio Antonio Coimbra da Mota stadium, Benfica has won 9 times and only drawn once. In 20 meetings, Benfica has won 18 times and only drawn twice. In the last four meetings, Benfica has also won all. This shows that Benfica has high confidence to face Estoril-Praia.
In terms of the number of goals, this match will most likely be a goal-heavy match. According to statistics, 6 of Estoril-Praia’s last 10 matches, 8 of Benfica’s last 9 away from home, and 7 of the last 10 matches between the two teams have had a minimum of three goals. This shows that both teams have an offensive style of play and often create goal opportunities.
Thus, based on all the factors above, it is estimated that the result of this match is that Benfica will win, although it will not be easy because their away record has been somewhat less than good recently.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Estoril vs Benfica match at Estádio António Coimbra da Mota Stadium, Estoril can be watched live streaming. Primeira Liga 2023 Matchday 8 match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 15:30 ET.
|Match||Estoril vs. Benfica|
|Competition||2023 Primeira Liga|
|Match day||Matchday 8|
|Venue||Estádio António Coimbra da Mota Stadium, Estoril|
|Date||Saturday, October 07, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
See also info regarding other Estoril vs Benfica matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Estoril (3-4-3)||Benfica (4-3-3)|
|Pedro Alvaro||Antonio Silva|
|Rodrigo Gomes||Juan Bernat|
|Tiago Araujo||Joao Neves|
|Heriberto Tavares||Rafa Silva|
5 H2H Latest Estoril – Benfica
- April 24, 2023 – Benfica [1 – 0] Estoril (Primeira Liga)
- November 10, 2022 – Estoril [0 – 1] Benfica (League)
- November 07, 2022 – Estoril [1 – 5] Benfica (Primeira Liga)
- March 21, 2022 – Benfica [2 – 1] Estoril (Primeira Liga)
- October 31, 2021 – Estoril [1 – 1] Benfica (Primeira Liga)
Estoril – Last 5 Match Results
- September 03, 2023 – Estoril [1 – 2] Boavista (Primeira Liga)
- September 17, 2023 – Gil Vicente [5 – 3] Estoril (Primeira Liga)
- September 23, 2023 – Estoril [2 – 2] Vizela (Primeira Liga)
- September 28, 2023 – Leixões [1 – 2] Estoril (League)
- October 02, 2023 – Vitoria Guimaraes [3 – 2] Estoril (Primeira Liga)
Benfica – Last 5 Match Results
- September 17, 2023 – Vizela [1 – 2] Benfica (Primeira Liga)
- September 21, 2023 – Benfica [0 – 2] Salzburg (UEFA Champions League)
- September 25, 2023 – Portimonense [1 – 3] Benfica (Primeira Liga)
- September 30, 2023 – Benfica [1 – 0] Porto (Primeira Liga)
- October 04, 2023 – Inter Milan [1 – 0] Benfica (UEFA Champions League)