The Al-Tai team will challenge the Al-Nassr team in a Matchday 8 Saudi Arabia Pro League in Prince Abdul Aziz bin Musa’ed Stadium Stadium, Hail on Friday, September 29, 2023. For streaming coverage of Al-Tai vs Al-Nassr, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
On Friday, September 29 2023 morning, Al-Nassr will visit Al-Tai headquarters in week 8 of the Saudi Pro League 2023/24. The away team is in excellent form with eight consecutive wins in all competitions, while the home team is struggling to find a win.
Al-Tai have only won two of the last seven matches since the start of the season. They have also been inconsistent at home, winning only two and losing four of the last six matches. With only collecting seven points, they are in 12th place in the standings.
Al-Tai also often loses to Al-Nassr. Of the last 10 meetings, they have only won once (drawn one, lost eight). Even at home, Al-Tai also only won one and lost four of the last five meetings with Al-Nassr.
This time, Al-Tai will lose the services of midfielder Alfa Semedo. The 26 year old player from Guinea-Bissau has not yet fully recovered from his back injury and may be sidelined for another week or two. This is a big loss for the home team as Semedo is a key player in the midfield with excellent ability to control the game and release pressure.
On the other hand, Al-Nassr will have the strongest team to visit Al-Tai headquarters. After resting completely in the match against Ohod in the Saudi Arabian King’s Cup, Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo will return to the starting line-up. The 38-year-old has scored 12 goals in his last seven league games.
Apart from CR7, this team from Saudi Arabia also has many other stars such as Aymiric Laporte, Marcelo Brozovic, or Sadio Mane. They have won eight games in a row in all competitions, including five away games by 20 goals. If you look at the general away record in official competitions, Al-Nassr has only lost once since mid-May until now. They won nine and drew two of the last 12 away matches.
With very different strengths and performance, Al-Nassr is very favored to win this match. They also have the ambition to maintain their top position in the standings with their sixth win in the league this season. Meanwhile, Al-Tai must try to avoid their fifth defeat at home and shock the visitors.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Al-Tai vs Al-Nassr match at Prince Abdul Aziz bin Musa’ed Stadium Stadium, Hail can be watched live streaming. Saudi Pro League 2023/2024 Matchday 8 match broadcast on Twitch, Shahid starting 11:00 ET.
|Match||Al-Tai vs. Al-Nassr|
|Competition||2023/2024 Saudi Pro League|
|Match day||Matchday 8|
|Venue||Prince Abdul Aziz bin Musa’ed Stadium Stadium, Hail|
|Date||Friday, September 29, 2023|
|Official TV||Twitch, Shahid|
|Streaming Link||Twitch, Shahid|
See also info regarding other Al-Tai vs Al-Nassr matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Al-Tai (4-1-4-1)||Al-Nassr (4-5-1)|
|Al Harabi||Al Khaibari|
5 H2H Latest Al-Tai – Al-Nassr
- May 17, 2023 – Al Tai [0 – 2] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- January 06, 2023 – Al Nassr [2 – 0] Al Tai (Saudi Pro League)
- February 06, 2022 – Al Nassr [4 – 1] Al Tai (Saudi Pro League)
- December 10, 2021 – Al Tai [2 – 1] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- January 12, 2008 – Al Tai [1 – 3] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
Al-Tai – Last 5 Match Results
- August 30, 2023 – Al Ahli [2 – 0] Al Tai (Saudi Pro League)
- September 01, 2023 – Al Tai [1 – 0] Abha (Saudi Pro League)
- September 16, 2023 – Al Hazm [1 – 1] Al Tai (Saudi Pro League)
- September 21, 2023 – Al Ittifaq [4 – 3] Al Tai (Saudi Pro League)
- September 27, 2023 – Al Faisaly [2 – 0] Al Tai (King’s Cup)
Al-Nassr – Last 5 Match Results
- September 03, 2023 – Al Hazm [1 – 5] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- September 16, 2023 – Al Raed [1 – 3] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- September 20, 2023 – Persepolis [0 – 2] Al Nassr (League)
- September 23, 2023 – Al Nassr [4 – 3] Al Ahli (Saudi Pro League)
- September 26, 2023 – Ohod [1 – 5] Al Nassr (King’s Cup)