The Al-Nassr team will challenge the Al-Ahli team in a Matchday 7 Saudi Arabia Pro League in Al Awal Park at King Saud University Stadium, Riyadh on Friday, September 22, 2023. For streaming coverage of Al-Nassr vs Al-Ahli, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
On Friday 22/9 afternoon, an exciting match between Al-Nassr and Al-Ahli Saudi will take place at the King Fahd International stadium, Riyadh. This match is part of week 7 of the Saudi Arabia 2023/24 national competition, the best football league in the Middle East. You will watch interesting actions from world soccer stars such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Sadio Mane, Firmino, Mahrez, and many more.
Al-Nassr is a team that is in its best form. They have won their last 6 matches by a large goal margin. Ronaldo and Mane are a deadly duo that is difficult for their opponents to stop. Ronaldo is currently the leader of the league’s top scorers with 7 goals, while Mane is close behind with 6 goals.
Al-Ahli Saudi is no less great. They are in third place in the standings with 15 points, the same as second-placed Al Ittihad and only one point behind leaders Al Hilal. They have a big chance to take the top spot if they can beat Al-Nassr in the next match. They also have a good record in their last 9 matches, with 7 wins and only 1 loss.
The last meeting between Al-Nassr and Al-Ahli Saudi ended in a 1-1 draw at Al-Nassr’s home ground. This is the 12th time out of 46 meetings between the two teams that have ended without a winner. If you look at the head to head record, Al-Nassr and Al-Ahli Saudi are evenly matched teams, with 17 wins each.
In the next match, Al-Nassr will lose the services of David Ospina, their mainstay goalkeeper who is still injured. Meanwhile, Al-Ahli Saudi will be without Abdulbasit Hindi, a central defender who received a red card in the previous match, and Abdullah Otayf, a midfielder who is also injured.
With the current strength of the two teams, where Al-Nassr has the advantage of playing at home and has an attack line like Ronaldo and Mane, Al-Nassr is still the favorite to gain three points. However, Al-Ahli is not just any team, they are now also strengthened by Franck Kessie (Barcelona), Riyad Mahrez (ex-Manchester City) and Firmino, Sadio Mane’s former teammate at Liverpool. These three players are expected to be able to put up a fight that can thwart CR7 and his friends from reaching the top of the standings.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Al-Nassr vs Al-Ahli match at Al Awal Park at King Saud University Stadium, Riyadh can be watched live streaming. Saudi Pro League 2023/2024 Matchday 7 match broadcast on Twitch, Shahid starting 14:00 ET.
|Match||Al-Nassr vs. Al-Ahli|
|Competition||2023/2024 Saudi Pro League|
|Match day||Matchday 7|
|Venue||Al Awal Park at King Saud University Stadium, Riyadh|
|Date||Friday, September 22, 2023|
|Official TV||Twitch, Shahid|
|Streaming Link||Twitch, Shahid|
See also info regarding other Al-Nassr vs Al-Ahli matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Al-Nassr (4-5-1)||Al-Ahli (4-5-1)|
|Al Khaibari||Al Majhad|
5 H2H Latest Al-Nassr – Al-Ahli
- May 28, 2022 – Al Nassr [1 – 1] Al Ahli (Saudi Pro League)
- November 26, 2021 – Al Ahli [1 – 2] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- March 12, 2021 – Al Ahli [1 – 2] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- December 12, 2020 – Al Nassr [1 – 2] Al Ahli (Saudi Pro League)
- October 28, 2020 – Al Ahli [1 – 2] Al Nassr (King’s Cup)
Al-Nassr – Last 5 Match Results
- August 26, 2023 – Al Fateh [0 – 5] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- August 30, 2023 – Al Nassr [4 – 0] Al Shabab (Saudi Pro League)
- September 03, 2023 – Al Hazm [1 – 5] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- September 16, 2023 – Al Raed [1 – 3] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- September 20, 2023 – Persepolis [0 – 2] Al Nassr (League)
Al-Ahli – Last 5 Match Results
- August 18, 2023 – Al Khaleej [1 – 3] Al Ahli (Saudi Pro League)
- August 25, 2023 – Al Ahli [1 – 0] Al Akhdoud (Saudi Pro League)
- August 30, 2023 – Al Ahli [2 – 0] Al Tai (Saudi Pro League)
- September 03, 2023 – Al Fateh [5 – 1] Al Ahli (Saudi Pro League)
- September 17, 2023 – Al Ahli [3 – 2] Al Taawon (Saudi Pro League)