The Romania national team will face the Israel national team in 5e ronde of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Saturday, September 09, 2023. Live streaming of Romania vs Israel, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
In Group I of the Euro 2024 qualifiers, there are 3 teams competing fiercely for 2 tickets to the final round: Switzerland, Romania and Israel. On Saturday (9/9), Romania will host Israel at the Arena Nationala stadium in a match referred to as the “six point match”. Who will be the winner in this duel?
Romania does not have many stars in its team, but they have balance and diversity in scoring goals. There are 5 different players who have scored 6 goals for Romania in the Euro 2024 qualifiers. Among them, Valentin Mihaila is the only one who can score twice. He is a winger from Parma, a club that plays in the Italian Serie B.
Israel is also not an easy opponent when they have a lot of players playing in domestic clubs, but there are also some interesting names like Manor Solomon. He is a striker from Tottenham and has scored 7 goals in 35 appearances for the Israeli national team. He was also the person who scored the decisive goal for Israel’s victory over Andorra in the previous match.
Talking about performance, Romania has an advantage when playing at home and has a streak of 5 matches without losing in all competitions. They have achieved 4 wins and 1 draw in Euro 2024 qualifying, only losing to Switzerland on goal difference. They have scored 12 goals and conceded only 3 goals in 5 matches.
Meanwhile, Israel has had an impressive performance by winning the last 2 matches in qualifying. If you only count the Euro qualifiers, they only lost 1 time to the top team Switzerland, the rest are 1 draw and 2 wins. They have scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals in 4 matches.
Regarding the history of meetings, Romania and Israel have a very balanced record when they met in the past, with each team having 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. The last match between the two teams was in 2018, when Romania picked up a 2-1 win at home.
With the advantage of playing at home, performance and strength, Romania is expected to win over Israel to continue to compete with Switzerland for the top spot in Group I. Is that so? Let’s wait and see the results, can Romania make a surprise and get a ticket to the final round of Euro 2024 or not?
Live Stream & How To Watch
Romania vs Israel match at Arena Naţională Stadium, Bucureşti can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 5e ronde match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 14:45 ET.
|Match||Romania vs. Israel|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||5e ronde|
|Venue||Arena Naţională Stadium, Bucureşti|
|Date||Saturday, September 09, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Romania vs Israel matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Romania (4-3-3)||Israel (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest Romania – Israel
- March 30, 2022 – Israel [2 – 2] Romania (Friendlies)
- March 25, 2018 – Israel [1 – 2] Romania (Friendlies)
- March 04, 2010 – Romania [0 – 2] Israel (Friendlies)
- February 07, 2008 – Israel [1 – 0] Romania (Friendlies)
- March 10, 1999 – Romania [0 – 2] Israel (Friendlies)
Romania – Last 5 Match Results
- November 21, 2022 – Moldova [0 – 5] Romania (Friendlies)
- March 26, 2023 – Andorra [0 – 2] Romania (Europa Conference League)
- March 29, 2023 – Romania [2 – 1] Belarus (Europa Conference League)
- June 17, 2023 – Kosovo [0 – 0] Romania (Europa Conference League)
- June 20, 2023 – Switzerland [2 – 2] Romania (Europa Conference League)
Israel – Last 5 Match Results
- November 20, 2022 – Israel [2 – 3] Cyprus (Friendlies)
- March 26, 2023 – Israel [1 – 1] Kosovo (Europa Conference League)
- March 29, 2023 – Switzerland [3 – 0] Israel (Europa Conference League)
- June 17, 2023 – Belarus [1 – 2] Israel (Europa Conference League)
- June 20, 2023 – Israel [2 – 1] Andorra (Europa Conference League)