The Bournemouth team will challenge the Tottenham team in a Matchday 3 EPL in Vitality Stadium Stadium, Dorset on Saturday, August 26, 2023. For streaming coverage of Bournemouth vs Tottenham, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Bournemouth will host Tottenham Hotspur at the Vitality Stadium on Saturday, 26 August 2023, in Week 3 of the Premier League. This fixture will be a tough test for the hosts, who are still looking for their first win of the season. Meanwhile, Tottenham, who just beat Manchester United brilliantly in the previous game, will certainly not give Bournemouth an easy chance.
Bournemouth are in 14th place in the standings with one point from two matches. They drew 1-1 with West Ham in the opening game, then lost 3-1 to Liverpool at Anfield. Even so, they need not be ashamed of their performance, because they managed to put pressure on Liverpool’s back line and even took the lead. Antoine Semenyo, a loan player from Bristol City, scored a quick goal in the third minute and gave Liverpool a hard time.
However, Bournemouth had to regret conceding three goals due to mistakes at their back. It has seen them lose five in a row to Liverpool and take just one point from 21 visits to Anfield in the Premier League. This is certainly not a good record ahead of the meeting with Tottenham, one of the big teams in England.
On the visiting side, Tottenham are in fourth place in the standings with four points from two matches. They drew 2-2 with Brentford in the first match, then won 2-0 over Manchester United in the second. They have shown great form under new coach Ange Postecoglou, a former Celtic coach. They have an interesting playing style and talented young players.
Pape Matar Sarr, a talented young player from Senegal, has stolen the spotlight with his beautiful goal against Manchester United. He became the youngest goalscorer for Tottenham in the Premier League since 2018. He is also a mainstay of Tottenham in midfield along with Tanguy Ndombele and Dele Alli. On the front lines, Tottenham still rely on Heung-min Son and Lucas Moura as the main strikers, after Harry Kane moved to Bayern Munich.
Bournemouth may be able to take a lesson from their last game against Tottenham last season, when they won 3-2 at home. They also have a pretty good record against Tottenham in the Premier League, with two wins and one defeat from the last five meetings. In the last four home matches against Tottenham, they have only lost once and drawn twice.
However, Tottenham this time is different from before. They have a new coach who brings new enthusiasm and high motivation. They also have high confidence after beating Manchester United convincingly. They will not be easily beaten by Bournemouth, especially after seeing the difference in quality between the two teams.
Therefore, Spurs are expected to pick up a win over Bournemouth this Saturday night. The reason is because Tottenham will show their class and continue their positive trend in the Premier League, while Bournemouth may be able to score goals, but that will not be enough to stop Tottenham’s progress.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Bournemouth vs Tottenham match at Vitality Stadium Stadium, Dorset can be watched live streaming. Premier League 2023/2024 Matchday 3 match broadcast on Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV starting 07:30 ET.
|Match||Bournemouth vs. Tottenham Hotspur|
|Competition||2023/2024 Premier League|
|Match day||Matchday 3|
|Venue||Vitality Stadium Stadium, Dorset|
|Date||Saturday, August 26, 2023|
|Official TV||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
|Streaming Link||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
See also info regarding other Bournemouth vs Tottenham matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Bournemouth (4-2-3-1)||Tottenham (4-3-3)|
|Senesi||Van de Ven|
5 H2H Latest Bournemouth – Tottenham
- April 15, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [2 – 3] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
- October 29, 2022 – AFC Bournemouth [2 – 3] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- July 10, 2020 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 0] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- November 30, 2019 – Tottenham Hotspur [3 – 2] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
- May 04, 2019 – AFC Bournemouth [1 – 0] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
Bournemouth – Last 5 Match Results
- July 26, 2023 – Southampton [2 – 3] AFC Bournemouth (Club Friendlies)
- July 29, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [1 – 3] Atalanta (Club Friendlies)
- August 05, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [2 – 0] Lorient (Club Friendlies)
- August 12, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [1 – 1] West Ham United (EPL)
- August 19, 2023 – Liverpool [3 – 1] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
Tottenham – Last 5 Match Results
- July 26, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [5 – 1] Lion City (Club Friendlies)
- August 06, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [5 – 1] Shakhtar Donetsk (Club Friendlies)
- August 09, 2023 – Barcelona [4 – 2] Tottenham Hotspur (League)
- August 13, 2023 – Brentford [2 – 2] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- August 19, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [2 – 0] Manchester United (EPL)