The Al-Fateh team will challenge the Al-Nassr team in a Matchday 3 in Prince Abdullah bin Jalawi Sports City Stadium Stadium, Al-Hasa on Friday, August 25, 2023. For streaming coverage of Al-Fateh vs Al-Nassr, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
The match between Al-Fateh and Al-Nassr will be one of the exciting matches in Week 3 of the 2023/24 Saudi Arabia National Championship. This match will take place on Friday (25/8) at home to Al-Fateh, Prince Hathloul Bin Abdul Aziz Sport City.
Al-Fateh is currently in fifth place with 4 points from two matches. They won 3-1 over Al Akhdoud in the previous match, thanks to two goals from Cristian Tello and one goal from Ali Al Zaqan. Tello has been the best player in the home team by scoring 2 goals this season, and is also in the top three top scorers in the Saudi League.
However, Al-Fateh cannot count on the support of his home fans. They have won only 2 of the last 8 matches at home, and are on a streak of 4 matches without a win at home since 4/28 against Al Wehda. They have also conceded a lot at home, averaging 1.5 goals per game.
On the other hand, Al-Nassr is in top condition, having managed to beat Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai with a landslide score of 4-2 in the AFC Champions League a few days ago. They have also appeared quite consistently, having only lost 2 of the last 11 matches. On the road, Al-Nassr is also not easy to beat, winning 3 of the last 5 matches.
One of the factors that made Al-Nassr so formidable was the deadly duo on their front lines, namely Sadio Mane and Cristiano Ronaldo. Both of these players have been stars in the Premier League with Liverpool and Manchester United.
They will definitely put a lot of pressure on Al-Fateh’s less solid defense. Apart from that, Al-Nassr also has other quality players such as Talisca, Brozovic and Otavio who are likely to make their debut for the visiting team.
Al-Nassr also has an advantage in his record against Al-Fateh. They have won 6 of the last 8 meetings between the two teams, including a 3-0 victory in the last encounter back in April. In that match, Talisca scored two goals and Ronaldo scored one goal.
However, Al-Nassr also cannot underestimate Al-Fateh, who had a better performance than them in the Saudi League earlier this season. Al-Nassr lost 0-2 to Al-Taawon in their first match, and slumped to 15th place with 0 points. They also couldn’t keep a clean sheet in the last 4 matches.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Al-Fateh vs Al-Nassr match at Prince Abdullah bin Jalawi Sports City Stadium Stadium, Al-Hasa can be watched live streaming. Saudi Pro League 2023/2024 Matchday 3 match broadcast on Twitch, Shahid starting 14:00 ET.
|Match||Al-Fateh vs. Al-Nassr|
|Competition||2023/2024 Saudi Pro League|
|Match day||Matchday 3|
|Venue||Prince Abdullah bin Jalawi Sports City Stadium Stadium, Al-Hasa|
|Date||Friday, August 25, 2023|
|Official TV||Twitch, Shahid|
|Streaming Link||Twitch, Shahid|
See also info regarding other Al-Fateh vs Al-Nassr matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Al-Fateh (4-2-3-1)||Al-Nassr (4-2-3-1)|
|Al Zubaidi||Al Ghannam|
5 H2H Latest Al-Fateh – Al-Nassr
- June 01, 2023 – Al Nassr [3 – 0] Al Fateh (Saudi Pro League)
- February 03, 2023 – Al Fateh [2 – 2] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- June 28, 2022 – Al Nassr [2 – 1] Al Fateh (Saudi Pro League)
- January 01, 2022 – Al Fateh [0 – 1] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- February 09, 2021 – Al Fateh [1 – 1] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
Al-Fateh – Last 5 Match Results
- July 19, 2023 – Puskás [0 – 0] Al Fateh (Club Friendlies)
- July 21, 2023 – Újpest [0 – 1] Al Fateh (Club Friendlies)
- July 25, 2023 – Pafos [0 – 1] Al Fateh (Club Friendlies)
- August 14, 2023 – Al Fateh [1 – 1] Al Taawon (Saudi Pro League)
- August 18, 2023 – Al Akhdoud [1 – 3] Al Fateh (Saudi Pro League)
Al-Nassr – Last 5 Match Results
- August 09, 2023 – Al Shorta [0 – 1] Al Nassr (Arab Club Champions Cup)
- August 12, 2023 – Al Hilal [1 – 2 E] Al Nassr (Arab Club Champions Cup)
- August 15, 2023 – Al Ittifaq [2 – 1] Al Nassr (Saudi Pro League)
- August 19, 2023 – Al Nassr [0 – 2] Al Taawon (Saudi Pro League)
- August 23, 2023 – Al Nassr [4 – 2] Shabab Al Ahli (League)