The Barcelona team will challenge the Juventus team in a Friendly Match in Levi’s Stadium Stadium, California on Saturday, July 22, 2023. For streaming coverage of Barcelona vs Juventus, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Barcelona and Juventus will face each other in a friendly match in the summer of 2023 in Santa Clara, United States of America, on Sunday (23/7). This game will be a tough test for Juventus who are experiencing many problems, while Barcelona is showing big ambitions in the new season.
Barcelona has a very tough summer 2023 friendly schedule by selecting prestigious opponents such as Juventus, Arsenal, AC Milan, Tottenham and Real Madrid. Obviously, this will be an important test of the ambitions of coach Xavi’s team in the new season.
Barca had had the perfect season when they reclaimed the La Liga crown after beating arch-rivals Real Madrid. They also made it to the semifinals of the Champions League before being knocked out by Bayern Munich. With a healthy squad and a serious attitude, Barca are poised to continue their dominance of European football.
In the first match of their pre-season tour of the United States, Barcelona will play Juventus with high confidence. They have a good record against the Old Lady, winning four and losing just once in the last seven encounters. They also have striker Robert Lewandowski who is on fire, scoring 41 goals in all competitions last season.
In contrast, Juventus entered the summer tour with a lot of trouble as they planned to sell a number of pillars due to financial problems. They have endured a difficult 2022/23 season and have now been knocked out of the Champions League after losing to Manchester City in the quarter-finals. They also failed to defend their Italian Serie A title after finishing in third place behind Inter Milan and AC Milan.
Juventus are facing the risk of losing their two young stars, Federico Chiesa and Dusan Vlahović, who are of interest to many big European clubs. These two players are the mainstay of Juventus in attack, scoring 25 goals and 21 goals respectively in all competitions last season. It’s difficult to expect them to do well in tomorrow’s match, when their future is still uncertain.
Juventus also have a poor record against Barcelona, losing four times and winning only once in the last seven encounters. They also had a disappointing run of form at the end of last season, losing two of their last three matches in the Italian Serie A. They need to step up their game if they want to give Barcelona a fight.
This match will be an opportunity for both teams to test their strength before the new season begins. However, Barcelona seem to be superior in terms of quality and motivation than Juventus who are currently experiencing a lot of problems.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Barcelona vs Juventus match at Levi’s Stadium Stadium, California can be watched live streaming. Club Friendlies 2023 Friendly Match match broadcast on beIN SPORTS en Español starting 22:30 ET.
|Match||FC Barcelona vs. Juventus|
|Match day||Friendly Match|
|Venue||Levi’s Stadium Stadium, California|
|Date||Saturday, July 22, 2023|
|Official TV||beIN SPORTS en Español|
|Streaming Link||beIN SPORTS en Español|
See also info regarding other Barcelona vs Juventus matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Barcelona (4-3-3)||Juventus (3-5-2)|
5 H2H Latest Barcelona – Juventus
- July 27, 2022 – Barcelona [2 – 2] Juventus (Club Friendlies)
- August 09, 2021 – Barcelona [3 – 0] Juventus (League)
- December 09, 2020 – Barcelona [0 – 3] Juventus (UEFA Champions League)
- October 29, 2020 – Juventus [0 – 2] Barcelona (UEFA Champions League)
- November 23, 2017 – Juventus [0 – 0] Barcelona (UEFA Champions League)
Barcelona – Last 5 Match Results
- May 21, 2023 – Barcelona [1 – 2] Sociedad (La Liga)
- May 24, 2023 – Valladolid [3 – 1] Barcelona (La Liga)
- May 29, 2023 – Barcelona [3 – 0] RDC-Mallorca (La Liga)
- June 05, 2023 – Celta Vigo [2 – 1] Barcelona (La Liga)
- June 06, 2023 – Vissel Kobe [0 – 2] Barcelona (Club Friendlies)
Juventus – Last 5 Match Results
- May 15, 2023 – Juventus [2 – 0] Cremonese (Serie A)
- May 19, 2023 – Sevilla [E 2 – 1] Juventus (UEFA Europa League)
- May 23, 2023 – Empoli [4 – 1] Juventus (Serie A)
- May 29, 2023 – Juventus [0 – 1] Milan (Serie A)
- June 05, 2023 – Udinese [0 – 1] Juventus (Serie A)