The Trinidad and Tobago national team will face the Saint Kitts and Nevis national team in 1st round of the Eastern Conference on Sunday, June 25, 2023. Live streaming of Trinidad and Tobago vs Saint Kitts and Nevis, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Trinidad & Tobago will try to achieve their first win in the 2023 Gold Cup when they host Saint Kitts & Nevis at Hasely Crawford Stadium on Sunday (25/6). The home side will be expected to capitalize on their quality advantage and history to secure three important points in a tough group A.
Trinidad & Tobago are third in Group A with one point after drawing 0-0 with Jamaica in their opener. They still have a chance to qualify for the next round if they can win over Saint Kitts & Nevis and the United States in the remaining two matches. However, they must play focused and effective in front of goal to achieve this target.
Meanwhile, Saint Kitts & Nevis are the weakest team in group A and are likely to be eliminated early. They lost 0-1 to the United States in the first game and have not shown impressive form before this tournament. They also haven’t won or even scored against Trinidad & Tobago in the last three encounters.
Trinidad & Tobago has a huge advantage when it comes to head to head with Saint Kitts & Nevis. They won three times with a total of eight goals and only conceded two goals. Their most recent meeting took place in November 2019 in the CONCACAF Nations League B League, where Trinidad & Tobago won 4-0 at home.
Trinidad & Tobago has also outperformed Saint Kitts & Nevis in recent months. They are unbeaten in seven matches since the start of 2023, with four wins and three draws.
Saint Kitts & Nevis, on the other hand, are still looking for their first win of 2023. They have managed just two draws and two losses in their last four games. They were also held to a draw by two weak teams such as French Guiana and Curacao with the same score of 1-1.
By looking at the data and facts above, it can be predicted that Trinidad & Tobago will easily win over Saint Kitts & Nevis in this match. They have more motivation, more quality and a better history.
The Trinidad & Tobago national team also has higher confidence after drawing with Jamaica. Meanwhile, Saint Kitts & Nevis will struggle to withstand the attacks from the home team and will likely lose without a fight.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Trinidad and Tobago vs Saint Kitts and Nevis match at DRV PNK Stadium Stadium, Florida can be watched live streaming. Concacaf Gold Cup 2023 1st round match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 15:30 ET.
|Match||Trinidad and Tobago vs. Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Competition||2023 Concacaf Gold Cup|
|Match day||1st round|
|Venue||DRV PNK Stadium Stadium, Florida|
|Date||Sunday, June 25, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
See also info regarding other Trinidad and Tobago vs Saint Kitts and Nevis matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Trinidad and Tobago (4-4-2)||Saint Kitts and Nevis (4-3-3)|
|A. Jones||G. Williams|
5 H2H Latest Trinidad and Tobago – Saint Kitts and Nevis
- June 09, 2021 – Trinidad and Tobago [2 – 0] Saint Kitts and Nevis (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 13, 2012 – Saint Kitts and Nevis [0 – 1] Trinidad and Tobago (CAF Africa Cup of Nations)
- July 12, 2009 – Saint Kitts and Nevis [2 – 3] Trinidad and Tobago (Friendlies)
- November 07, 2008 – Trinidad and Tobago [3 – 1] Saint Kitts and Nevis (CAF Africa Cup of Nations)
- October 10, 2004 – Trinidad and Tobago [5 – 1] Saint Kitts and Nevis (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
Trinidad and Tobago – Last 5 Match Results
- March 12, 2023 – Jamaica [0 – 1] Trinidad and Tobago (Friendlies)
- March 15, 2023 – Jamaica [0 – 0] Trinidad and Tobago (Friendlies)
- March 25, 2023 – Bahamas [0 – 3] Trinidad and Tobago (Concacaf Nations League)
- March 28, 2023 – Trinidad and Tobago [1 – 1] Nicaragua (Concacaf Nations League)
- June 12, 2023 – Trinidad and Tobago [1 – 0] Guatemala (Friendlies)
Saint Kitts and Nevis – Last 5 Match Results
- June 13, 2022 – Saint Kitts and Nevis [1 – 1] Saint Martin (Concacaf Nations League)
- March 24, 2023 – Saint Martin [1 – 3] Saint Kitts and Nevis (Concacaf Nations League)
- March 28, 2023 – Saint Kitts and Nevis [2 – 0] Aruba (Concacaf Nations League)
- June 17, 2023 – Curaçao [1 – 1 P] Saint Kitts and Nevis (Concacaf Gold Cup)
- June 21, 2023 – Saint Kitts and Nevis [P 1 – 1] French Guiana (Concacaf Gold Cup)