The Bosnia-Herzegovina national team will face the Luxembourg national team in 4th round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Tuesday, June 20, 2023. Live streaming of Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Luxembourg, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Bosnia & Herzegovina will be looking for an important win when they host Luxembourg at Bilino Polje in the fourth match of Euro 2024 qualifying group J. Victory will take them past Luxembourg in the standings and close to the top two sides, Portugal and Slovakia.
Faruk Hadžibegić’s men are in poor form after losing their last two matches against Slovakia and Portugal. However, they can understand because the two teams are strong teams who also have the ambition to qualify for the finals. Bosnia & Herzegovina still have a chance to compete if they can maximize points at home.
On the other hand, Luxembourg just picked up their first win in the qualifiers by beating Liechtenstein 2-0. However, it was still an unconvincing performance from the visitors who previously lost 0-6 to Portugal. Luxembourg doesn’t have a great away record in Euro qualifiers either, winning only one of their last six matches.
Bosnia & Herzegovina have a huge advantage in head to head record against Luxembourg. They won all seven of their last seven encounters, including four by a margin of at least two goals. At home, Bosnia & Herzegovina also won three times in a row against Luxembourg and brought happiness to football fans.
The Bosnia & Herzegovina national team also has more strength up front with the presence of Edin Dzeko, an experienced striker who has scored 62 goals for the national team. Dzeko will be a big threat to the Luxembourg defense which has conceded seven goals in the last three games.
Luxembourg should not be underestimated because they have several talented young players such as Vincent Thill, Leandro Barreiro and Gerson Rodrigues. They also have coach Luc Holtz who has led the team since 2010 and knows how to strategize against stronger opponents.
However, with the advantage of a convincing home form, and a dominating head to head record, Bosnia & Herzegovina are confident of picking up the full three points against Luxembourg.
It is predicted that The Dragons will play with high spirits and press from the start to score quick goals, while Luxembourg will try to defend tenaciously and look for opportunities on the counterattack.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Luxembourg match at Bilino Polje Stadium, Zenica can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 4th round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 14:45 ET.
|Match||Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. Luxembourg|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||4th round|
|Venue||Bilino Polje Stadium, Zenica|
|Date||Tuesday, June 20, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Luxembourg matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Bosnia-Herzegovina (-)||Luxembourg (5-4-1)|
5 H2H Latest Bosnia-Herzegovina – Luxembourg
- March 30, 2022 – Bosnia-Herzegovina [1 – 0] Luxembourg (Friendlies)
- March 26, 2016 – Luxembourg [0 – 3] Bosnia-Herzegovina (Friendlies)
- October 08, 2011 – Bosnia-Herzegovina [5 – 0] Luxembourg (Europa Conference League)
- September 04, 2010 – Luxembourg [0 – 3] Bosnia-Herzegovina (Europa Conference League)
- March 31, 2004 – Luxembourg [1 – 2] Bosnia-Herzegovina (Friendlies)
Bosnia-Herzegovina – Last 5 Match Results
- September 27, 2022 – Romania [4 – 1] Bosnia-Herzegovina (UEFA Nations League)
- November 19, 2022 – Russia [Cancelled] Bosnia-Herzegovina (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – Bosnia-Herzegovina [3 – 0] Iceland (Europa Conference League)
- March 27, 2023 – Slovakia [2 – 0] Bosnia-Herzegovina (Europa Conference League)
- June 18, 2023 – Portugal [3 – 0] Bosnia-Herzegovina (Europa Conference League)
Luxembourg – Last 5 Match Results
- November 20, 2022 – Luxembourg [0 – 0] Bulgaria (Friendlies)
- March 24, 2023 – Slovakia [0 – 0] Luxembourg (Europa Conference League)
- March 27, 2023 – Luxembourg [0 – 6] Portugal (Europa Conference League)
- June 10, 2023 – Luxembourg [0 – 1] Malta (Friendlies)
- June 17, 2023 – Luxembourg [2 – 0] Liechtenstein (Europa Conference League)