The Latvia national team will face the Türkiye national team in 3rd round of the Euro 2024 Qualifiers on Friday, June 16, 2023. Live streaming of Latvia vs Türkiye, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Latvia had a dramatic success story early in this year’s Euro qualifiers, when they only conceded one goal to Wales in their opening game. However, don’t be fooled by the numbers based on just one game.
In a friendly match against Ireland which was not too tough, Dainis Kazakevich’s team had to swallow a 2-3 defeat even though they were playing at home. Despite having the opportunity to score the first goal in this qualifying round, Latvia could have returned home empty-handed away from home later.
On the other hand, Turkey has also not been able to satisfy its fans with the results of their first two matches in Euro 2024 qualifying group D. They managed to score two goals, but also conceded three times to Armenia and Bosnia-Herzegovina.
This shows that Stefan Kuntz’s team’s back line still needs a lot of improvement. Just like Latvia, Turkey also has the potential to add to their coffers of goals, but they also run the risk of conceding again in the upcoming matches.
If you look at the history of the meeting, this is a duel between a team that has great influence and a team that is underestimated. According to the data, Latvia and Turkey have met seven times before and have won one win and five draws respectively, showing the perfect balance between the two teams.
In the last three home matches against Turkey, Latvia also won one win, one draw and one defeat. But overall, according to Tinbongda TV, with a reasonable handicap of 1.5 goals for Turkey, the more experienced visiting team will be able to control the game and win easily.
Both teams have the ability to score goals quite well, but also have weaknesses at the back. In the last two matches in the 2022 World Cup qualifiers, at least three goals have been scored. If the Latvian defense is not strengthened, they will easily concede from the fast Turkish attacks.
Turkey’s front line also appeared quite consistent in scoring goals, in contrast to Latvia’s less disciplined game. It was no surprise then that Türkiye took the lead in the first half under Stefan Kuntz.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Latvia vs Türkiye match at Stadions Skonto Stadium, Rīga can be watched live streaming. Euro 2024 Qualifiers 2024 3rd round match broadcast on FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+ starting 14:45 ET.
|Match||Latvia vs. Türkiye|
|Competition||Euro 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||3rd round|
|Venue||Stadions Skonto Stadium, Rīga|
|Date||Friday, June 16, 2023|
|Official TV||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
|Streaming Link||FOX Sports App, Fox Sports 1, Foxsports.com, or VIX+|
See also info regarding other Latvia vs Türkiye matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Latvia (4-4-2)||Türkiye (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Latvia – Türkiye
- October 12, 2021 – Latvia [1 – 2] Türkiye (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- March 31, 2021 – Türkiye [3 – 3] Latvia (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 04, 2015 – Türkiye [1 – 1] Latvia (Europa Conference League)
- October 14, 2014 – Latvia [1 – 1] Türkiye (Europa Conference League)
- May 29, 2013 – Türkiye [3 – 3] Latvia (Friendlies)
Latvia – Last 5 Match Results
- September 25, 2022 – Andorra [1 – 1] Latvia (UEFA Nations League)
- November 17, 2022 – Latvia [P 1 – 1] Estonia (League)
- November 19, 2022 – Latvia [1 – 1 P] Iceland (League)
- March 23, 2023 – Republic of Ireland [3 – 2] Latvia (Friendlies)
- March 29, 2023 – Wales [1 – 0] Latvia (Europa Conference League)
Türkiye – Last 5 Match Results
- September 26, 2022 – Faroe Islands [2 – 1] Türkiye (UEFA Nations League)
- November 17, 2022 – Türkiye [2 – 1] Scotland (Friendlies)
- November 20, 2022 – Türkiye [2 – 1] Czechia (Friendlies)
- March 26, 2023 – Armenia [1 – 2] Türkiye (Europa Conference League)
- March 29, 2023 – Türkiye [0 – 2] Croatia (Europa Conference League)