The Liechtenstein national team match against the Luxembourg in Matchday 10 of the EURO 2024 Qualifiers on Sunday, November 19, 2023 will be held at the Rheinpark Stadion Stadium, Vaduz.
Luxembourg will look to maintain their chances of qualifying for Euro 2024 when they host Liechtenstein at the Stade de Luxembourg in the group stage. The home team is currently in third place in Group J, far behind Portugal, the leader of the standings, but 4 points ahead of Iceland.
Luxembourg has a pretty good record in these qualifiers, holding Slovakia to a 0-0 draw and beating Lithuania 1-0. However, they also suffered a crushing 9-0 defeat in the meeting with Portugal, which shows that they are still far from the level of top European teams. Luxembourg also lost 1-0 to Malta in a friendly match in June 2023, which could lower their confidence.
Liechtenstein, on the other hand, has no hope of qualifying for the main tournament, as they have lost all their qualifying matches so far. They also have a poor record in international matches, having lost their last 15 matches in all competitions. They have also not scored in their last seven matches, while conceding 27 goals.
Luxembourg will hope to capitalize on Liechtenstein’s weaknesses and achieve a convincing win in front of their home crowd. They have advantages in terms of quality and experience, as well as the motivation to continue competing with Portugal and Slovakia who are ranked 2nd. Liechtenstein, on the other hand, will try to surprise their opponents and pick up their first points in this qualifier.
Luxembourg are the favorites to win this match, and they will likely dominate proceedings. The 4-0 victory over Bosnia-Herzegovina last weekend was enough to bring a breath of fresh air for Luc Holtz’s team to get three points to at least qualify for the play-off round.
Liechtenstein will certainly try to defend tenaciously and look for opportunities from counter attacks or set pieces. However, the class difference between the two teams will likely be visible. At the last meeting between the two teams in June 2023, Liechtenstein lost 0-2 through goals from Sinani and Rodrigues.
Kick-off time, & Live Streaming Links
Liechtenstein vs Luxembourg match at Rheinpark Stadion Stadium, Vaduz can be watched live streaming. EURO 2024 Qualifiers 2024 Matchday 10 match broadcast on Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision starting 15:45 ET.
|Match||Liechtenstein vs. Luxembourg|
|Competition||EURO 2024 Qualifiers|
|Match day||Matchday 10|
|Venue||Rheinpark Stadion Stadium, Vaduz|
|Date||Sunday, November 19, 2023|
|Official TV||Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision|
|Streaming Link||Fox Sports, FuboTV, TelevisaUnivision|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for links and post quality.
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Liechtenstein (3-5-2)||Luxembourg (4-5-1)|
5 H2H Latest Liechtenstein – Luxembourg
- June 17, 2023 – Luxembourg [2 – 0] Liechtenstein (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 08, 2020 – Luxembourg [1 – 2] Liechtenstein (Friendlies)
- September 08, 2005 – Liechtenstein [3 – 0] Luxembourg (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- October 14, 2004 – Luxembourg [0 – 4] Liechtenstein (UEFA World Cup Qualifiers)
- April 17, 2002 – Luxembourg [3 – 3] Liechtenstein (Friendlies)
Liechtenstein – Last 5 Match Results
- September 09, 2023 – Bosnia-Herzegovina [2 – 1] Liechtenstein (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 12, 2023 – Slovakia [3 – 0] Liechtenstein (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 14, 2023 – Liechtenstein [0 – 2] Bosnia-Herzegovina (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 17, 2023 – Iceland [4 – 0] Liechtenstein (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- November 17, 2023 – Liechtenstein [0 – 2] Portugal (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
Luxembourg – Last 5 Match Results
- September 09, 2023 – Luxembourg [3 – 1] Iceland (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- September 12, 2023 – Portugal [9 – 0] Luxembourg (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 14, 2023 – Iceland [1 – 1] Luxembourg (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- October 17, 2023 – Luxembourg [0 – 1] Slovakia (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)
- November 17, 2023 – Luxembourg [4 – 1] Bosnia-Herzegovina (UEFA European Championship Qualifiers)