The Real Madrid team will challenge the Osasuna team in a Matchday 9 Spanish La Liga in Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid on Saturday, October 07, 2023. For streaming coverage of Real Madrid vs Osasuna, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Real Madrid will host Osasuna at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu in the 9th week of La Liga 2023/24, on Saturday 7 October 2023 afternoon local time. This is an opportunity for “Los Blancos” to continue their impressive winning streak and maintain their top position in the standings. Osasuna will face a tough challenge when facing a team that is in good spirits.
Real Madrid is in very good form. They have achieved 9 wins in 10 matches since the start of the season, only losing to Atletico Madrid 1-3 in the derby. They have also won both matches in the Champions League against Union Berlin and Napoli. Carlo Ancelotti’s team plays an attractive and effective style of attacking football.
Real Madrid also has a big advantage when playing at the Bernabeu, where they are unbeaten in the last 11 matches, winning up to 9 matches. Notably, they have never let Osasuna get points in the last 17 home games, winning 14 and drawing 3 matches. With brilliant performances from stars such as Jude Bellingham, Rodrygo Goes and Vinicius Jr, Real Madrid was able to score many goals against Osasuna.
Osasuna has not had a good performance this season. They only had 10 points after 8 rounds, ranking 10th in the standings. They were also eliminated from the Europa League after failing to pass the qualifying round. In the last 9 matches, they have only 2 wins.
Osasuna also experienced difficulties in terms of strength when they had to lose two important players, namely Moi Gomez and Unai Garcia due to injury. Johan Mojica is also not sure he can play due to health problems. Facing Real Madrid, Osasuna will be under great pressure and it will be difficult to get good results.
Looking at the latest scheme and performance, Real Madrid is too strong compared to Osasuna. They will not have much difficulty winning and maintaining their top position in the standings. Moreover, based on statistics, Real Madrid has scored 25 goals and conceded only 8 goals in the last 10 matches, while Osasuna has scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals in the last 9 matches.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Real Madrid vs Osasuna match at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid can be watched live streaming. La Liga 2023/2024 Matchday 9 match broadcast on ESPN+ starting 10:15 ET.
|Match||Real Madrid vs. Osasuna|
|Competition||2023/2024 La Liga|
|Match day||Matchday 9|
|Venue||Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid|
|Date||Saturday, October 07, 2023|
See also info regarding other Real Madrid vs Osasuna matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Real Madrid (4-3-1-2)||Osasuna (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest Real Madrid – Osasuna
- May 07, 2023 – Real Madrid [2 – 1] Osasuna (Copa Del Rey)
- February 19, 2023 – Osasuna [0 – 2] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- October 03, 2022 – Real Madrid [1 – 1] Osasuna (La Liga)
- April 21, 2022 – Osasuna [1 – 3] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- October 28, 2021 – Real Madrid [0 – 0] Osasuna (La Liga)
Real Madrid – Last 5 Match Results
- September 20, 2023 – Real Madrid [1 – 0] Union Berlin (UEFA Champions League)
- September 25, 2023 – Atletico Madrid [3 – 1] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- September 28, 2023 – Real Madrid [2 – 0] Las Palmas (La Liga)
- September 30, 2023 – Girona [0 – 3] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- October 04, 2023 – Napoli [2 – 3] Real Madrid (UEFA Champions League)
Osasuna – Last 5 Match Results
- September 04, 2023 – Osasuna [1 – 2] Barcelona (La Liga)
- September 17, 2023 – Getafe [3 – 2] Osasuna (La Liga)
- September 23, 2023 – Osasuna [0 – 0] Sevilla (La Liga)
- September 29, 2023 – Osasuna [0 – 2] Atletico Madrid (La Liga)
- October 01, 2023 – Alaves [0 – 2] Osasuna (La Liga)