The Atletico team will challenge the Cadiz team in a Matchday 8 Spanish La Liga in Cívitas Metropolitano Stadium, Madrid on Sunday, October 01, 2023. For streaming coverage of Atletico vs Cadiz, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Atletico is in very good form. They won the last two games in impressive fashion. Especially, in week 6, Diego Simeone’s team destroyed Real Madrid with a score of 3-1. With these extraordinary results, Atletico rose to fifth in the La Liga standings.
Currently, Atletico is in fifth position. However, they are only one point behind the team above them, namely Bilbao. If they can beat Cadiz in the upcoming match, coach Simeone and his men have high hopes of getting into the top four. Therefore, Atletico players will definitely play with all their abilities against Cadiz.
Especially, Atletico is playing very well at home recently. At the Metropolitano, they won 11 games in a row in La Liga. Among them, in the last seven matches, they have always scored at least two goals against the visiting team. This will certainly make Simeone’s students more confident in the match against Cadiz in the early hours of October 2.
Cadiz looks like it will be difficult to cause a surprise in Madrid. The visiting team is not playing very well recently. Statistics show that in the last 10 matches, they have only achieved two wins. These bad results were partly caused by Cadiz’s front line playing very poorly.
After seven rounds, Cadiz has only scored six goals. With such a weak attack line, it will be difficult for them to penetrate the defense of a team that has the lowest conceded record in the league (Atletico Madrid has only conceded five goals).
That being said, this is an unequal battle. This is increasingly clear from the fact that Atletico won six matches, drew three, only lost once against Cadiz in the last 10 meetings.
With the various factors above, Atletico Madrid is considered to have a better chance of winning. Atletico is very strong playing at home, so Cadiz has no chance to get points.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Atletico vs Cadiz match at Cívitas Metropolitano Stadium, Madrid can be watched live streaming. La Liga 2023/2024 Matchday 8 match broadcast on ESPN+ starting 15:00 ET.
|Match||Atlético Madrid vs. Cadiz|
|Competition||2023/2024 La Liga|
|Match day||Matchday 8|
|Venue||Cívitas Metropolitano Stadium, Madrid|
|Date||Sunday, October 01, 2023|
See also info regarding other Atletico vs Cadiz matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Atletico (5-3-2)||Cadiz (4-4-2)|
5 H2H Latest Atletico – Cadiz
- May 04, 2023 – Atletico Madrid [5 – 1] Cadiz (La Liga)
- October 29, 2022 – Cadiz [3 – 2] Atletico Madrid (La Liga)
- August 05, 2022 – Cadiz [1 – 4] Atletico Madrid (Club Friendlies)
- March 12, 2022 – Atletico Madrid [2 – 1] Cadiz (La Liga)
- November 29, 2021 – Cadiz [1 – 4] Atletico Madrid (La Liga)
Atletico – Last 5 Match Results
- August 29, 2023 – Rayo Vallecano [0 – 7] Atletico Madrid (La Liga)
- September 16, 2023 – Valencia [3 – 0] Atletico Madrid (La Liga)
- September 20, 2023 – Lazio [1 – 1] Atletico Madrid (UEFA Champions League)
- September 25, 2023 – Atletico Madrid [3 – 1] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- September 29, 2023 – Osasuna [0 – 2] Atletico Madrid (La Liga)
Cadiz – Last 5 Match Results
- August 27, 2023 – Cadiz [1 – 1] Almeria (La Liga)
- September 02, 2023 – Cadiz [3 – 1] Villarreal (La Liga)
- September 16, 2023 – Athletic Bilbao [3 – 0] Cadiz (La Liga)
- September 24, 2023 – Betis [1 – 1] Cadiz (La Liga)
- September 28, 2023 – Cadiz [0 – 0] Rayo Vallecano (La Liga)