The Arsenal team will challenge the Tottenham Hotspur team in a Matchday 6 Premier League in Emirates Stadium Stadium, London on Sunday, September 24, 2023. For streaming coverage of Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Arsenal will host Tottenham at the Emirates stadium on Sunday (24/9) morning in the 6th week of the Premier League. This is the match most eagerly awaited by football fans, because both teams have 13 points and are only 2 points behind leaders Man City. Who will emerge victorious in this battle between two London representatives?
Tottenham have impressed at the start of this season under coach Postecoglou. They showed an attractive attacking style of play, controlled the ball and scored many goals. They also have a great playmaker in Maddison, who won the August Player of the Month award in the Premier League. Together with Harry Kane, Maddison is Spurs’ most dangerous spearhead. Tottenham have proven their strength by being in second place in the standings, only behind Man City.
But Arsenal is also not an easy opponent to beat. The Gunners have prepared well for this London derby match. They have achieved some important wins over Man Utd, Everton and PSV. They have shown significant progress compared to last season. They have also brought in Declan Rice, who has helped Arsenal play better in midfield. Arsenal also have the big advantage of playing at home, where they are unbeaten by Tottenham in the last 12 meetings.
This match will certainly be an exciting and interesting duel between the two best teams in England. Both want to achieve victory to surpass their opponents in the championship competition. Who will lift the trophy after 90 minutes have passed? Let’s watch this match to find out the answer.
Regarding team strength, Arsenal was without Timbers, Partey and Martinelli due to injury. Trossard will replace Martinelli in the attacking midfielder position. Meanwhile, Tottenham lost Sessegnon, Bryan Gil, Perisic due to injury. But Postecoglou still has key players in hand.
According to several well-known football sites, Arsenal is more favored than Tottenham when playing at home. However, ‘The Lilywhite’ is also not an opponent to be underestimated. Spurs have had a good season and have an effective attacking style of play. Keep in mind, Tottenham beat Arsenal 2-0 in the first leg last season. Therefore, Tottenham can provide resistance to Arsenal and get at least one point.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur match at Emirates Stadium Stadium, London can be watched live streaming. Premier League 2023/2024 Matchday 6 match broadcast on Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV starting 09:00 ET.
|Match||Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur|
|Competition||2023/2024 Premier League|
|Match day||Matchday 6|
|Venue||Emirates Stadium Stadium, London|
|Date||Sunday, September 24, 2023|
|Official TV||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
|Streaming Link||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
See also info regarding other Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Arsenal (4-3-3)||Tottenham Hotspur (4-2-3-1)|
|Gabriel||Van de Ven|
5 H2H Latest Arsenal – Tottenham Hotspur
- January 15, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [0 – 2] Arsenal (EPL)
- October 01, 2022 – Arsenal [3 – 1] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- May 13, 2022 – Tottenham Hotspur [3 – 0] Arsenal (EPL)
- September 26, 2021 – Arsenal [3 – 1] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- August 08, 2021 – Tottenham Hotspur [1 – 0] Arsenal (Club Friendlies)
Arsenal – Last 5 Match Results
- August 22, 2023 – Crystal Palace [0 – 1] Arsenal (EPL)
- August 26, 2023 – Arsenal [2 – 2] Fulham (EPL)
- September 03, 2023 – Arsenal [3 – 1] Manchester United (EPL)
- September 17, 2023 – Everton [0 – 1] Arsenal (EPL)
- September 21, 2023 – Arsenal [4 – 0] PSV Eindhoven (UEFA Champions League)
Tottenham Hotspur – Last 5 Match Results
- August 19, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [2 – 0] Manchester United (EPL)
- August 26, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 2] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- August 30, 2023 – Fulham [P 1 – 1] Tottenham Hotspur (League Cup)
- September 02, 2023 – Burnley [2 – 5] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- September 16, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [2 – 1] Sheffield United (EPL)