The Peru national team will face the Brazil national team in 2e ronde of the CONMEBOL 2026 World Cup Qualification on Tuesday, September 12, 2023. Live streaming of Peru vs Brazil, preview, lineup predictions, and how to watch the match live broadcast, can be watched in this article.
Brazil, the national team nicknamed the Selecao, have started their journey perfectly to the 2026 World Cup in the United States by destroying Bolivia 5-1. In that match, Neymar made history by passing Pele as the top scorer for Brazil with 79 goals. This victory puts Brazil at the top of the World Cup qualifying standings in the South American zone.
In the second match, Brazil will visit the headquarters of Peru, the team that just played a goalless draw against Paraguay in the first match. Overall, in the last 5 matches, Peru only won 1 time. However, Peru has the advantage when playing at home in this second match.
Peru is not an easy opponent to beat, especially on their own turf. They are unbeaten in the last 6 home matches in World Cup qualifying. However, Brazil remains optimistic that they can get 3 points because they also have an impressive record of never losing in their last 17 away matches in World Cup qualifying.
Regarding the strength of the two teams, coach Juan Reynoso from Peru could not play Advincula, who received a red card in the match against Paraguay and he had to hope for names like Tapia or Carrillo to be able to provide fierce resistance to Brazil.
The victory over Bolivia also meant the visitors lost injured centre-back Magalhaes and coach Diniz had to reshuffle the back line to find a suitable replacement. However, with Neymar’s brilliant performance, the team nicknamed Samba will know how to overcome the challenges in this match.
Brazil have proven that they are one of the strong candidates to qualify for the 2026 World Cup by playing attacking and effective football. They have also shown their worth by having stars like Neymar, who has always been dedicated to his country’s colours.
However, on the other hand, Peru will clearly have to fight hard to be able to keep up with Brazil in this match even though it is predicted that Neymar et al will again gain full points.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Peru vs Brazil match at Estadio Nacional de Lima Stadium, Lima can be watched live streaming. CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers 2023 2e ronde match broadcast on Soccer TV starting 22:00 ET.
|Match||Peru vs. Brazil|
|Competition||CONMEBOL 2026 World Cup Qualification|
|Match day||2e ronde|
|Venue||Estadio Nacional de Lima Stadium, Lima|
|Date||Tuesday, September 12, 2023|
|Official TV||Soccer TV|
|Streaming Link||Soccer TV|
See also info regarding other Peru vs Brazil matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Peru (4-2-3-1)||Brazil (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Peru – Brazil
- September 10, 2021 – Brazil [2 – 0] Peru (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- July 06, 2021 – Brazil [1 – 0] Peru (League)
- June 18, 2021 – Brazil [4 – 0] Peru (League)
- October 14, 2020 – Peru [2 – 4] Brazil (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
- September 11, 2019 – Brazil [0 – 1] Peru (Friendlies)
Peru – Last 5 Match Results
- March 26, 2023 – Germany [2 – 0] Peru (Friendlies)
- March 29, 2023 – Morocco [0 – 0] Peru (Friendlies)
- June 16, 2023 – South Korea [0 – 1] Peru (Friendlies)
- June 20, 2023 – Japan [4 – 1] Peru (Friendlies)
- September 08, 2023 – Paraguay [0 – 0] Peru (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)
Brazil – Last 5 Match Results
- December 09, 2022 – Croatia [P 1 – 1] Brazil (FIFA World Cup)
- March 26, 2023 – Morocco [2 – 1] Brazil (Friendlies)
- June 18, 2023 – Brazil [4 – 1] Guinea (Friendlies)
- June 21, 2023 – Brazil [2 – 4] Senegal (Friendlies)
- September 09, 2023 – Brazil [5 – 1] Bolivia (Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers)