The Real Madrid team will challenge the Manchester United team in a Friendly Match in NRG Stadium Stadium, Texas on Wednesday, July 26, 2023. For streaming coverage of Real Madrid vs Man Utd, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Real Madrid just won dramatically over AC Milan with a score of 3-2 in the opening match of their pre-season tour. However, that victory does not cover the fact that Madrid still has many problems, especially at the back. Madrid conceded two goals in the first half and almost lost the win in the dying minutes. Only thanks to the brilliant performances of Valverde and Vinicius up front, Madrid were able to save face.
Man Utd, on the other hand, have been very impressive on their pre-season tour. They won all three games against Leeds, Lyon and Arsenal, scoring five goals and conceding none. Man United also split their team into two, with the youth players playing against Wrexham in San Diego, while the core team will head to Houston to face Real Madrid.
Man Utd has the advantage in the record against Real. They won five of the last seven games against Los Blancos. In addition, ‘The Reds Devils’ also did not lose in their last five matches, on the other hand Madrid only won two of their last 11 matches.
This game is likely to have a lot of goals, considering that six of the last eight meetings between the two teams had at least three goals. In addition, three of the last five matches of Madrid also had a lot of goals. The number of goals also tends to be odd, as five of Real Madrid’s last eight matches and eight of Manchester Utd’s last 11 matches had an odd number of goals.
This match will also be a tactical battle between two young and talented coaches, Erik ten Hag and Zinedine Zidane. Ten Hag has brought Man Utd back to the top of England with an attacking and dynamic style of play. Zidane, on the other hand, is still searching for the best formula for Los Blancos after a disappointing last season.
Meanwhile, this match will also be an opportunity for several players to prove themselves. Harry Maguire, Manchester Utd centre-back, is reportedly very disappointed and angry after losing the captain’s armband to Ten Hag. The England international could leave the club this summer, and many clubs are interested in him. David Alaba, the Madrid centre-back, has also been linked with Man Utd as a replacement for Maguire. Alaba is a very flexible player who can play multiple positions well.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Real Madrid vs Manchester United match at NRG Stadium Stadium, Texas can be watched live streaming. Club Friendlies 2023 Friendly Match match broadcast on beIN SPORTS en Español starting 20:30 ET.
|Match||Real Madrid vs. Manchester United|
|Match day||Friendly Match|
|Venue||NRG Stadium Stadium, Texas|
|Date||Wednesday, July 26, 2023|
|Official TV||beIN SPORTS en Español|
|Streaming Link||beIN SPORTS en Español|
See also info regarding other Real Madrid vs Man Utd matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Real Madrid (-)||Manchester United (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Real Madrid – Manchester United
- August 01, 2018 – Manchester United [2 – 1] Real Madrid (League)
- August 09, 2017 – Real Madrid [2 – 1] Manchester United (League)
- July 24, 2017 – Real Madrid [1 – 1 P] Manchester United (League)
- August 03, 2014 – Manchester United [3 – 1] Real Madrid (League)
- March 06, 2013 – Manchester United [1 – 2] Real Madrid (UEFA Champions League)
Real Madrid – Last 5 Match Results
- May 21, 2023 – Valencia [1 – 0] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- May 25, 2023 – Real Madrid [2 – 1] Rayo Vallecano (La Liga)
- May 28, 2023 – Sevilla [1 – 2] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- June 04, 2023 – Real Madrid [1 – 1] Athletic Bilbao (La Liga)
- July 24, 2023 – Real Madrid [3 – 2] Milan (Club Friendlies)
Manchester United – Last 5 Match Results
- May 28, 2023 – Manchester United [2 – 1] Fulham (EPL)
- June 03, 2023 – Manchester City [2 – 1] Manchester United (FA Cup)
- July 12, 2023 – Manchester United [2 – 0] Leeds United (Club Friendlies)
- July 19, 2023 – Manchester United [1 – 0] Lyon (Club Friendlies)
- July 23, 2023 – Arsenal [0 – 2 P] Manchester United (Club Friendlies)