The Newcastle United team will challenge the Aston Villa team in a Friendly Match in Lincoln Financial Field Stadium, Pennsylvania on Sunday, July 23, 2023. For streaming coverage of Newcastle United vs Aston Villa, preview and how to watch it, see in this article.
Newcastle and Aston Villa will face each other in a friendly ahead of the new Premier League season. This match will take place on Sunday, 23 July 2021 at St James’ Park.
Both of these teams have big ambitions to compete at the top of the Premier League standings this season. Newcastle, who finished fourth last season and won a ticket to the European Champions League, are continuing to invest in star players like Tonali, who became the club’s most expensive signing at 70 million euros.
Under coach Eddie Howe, Newcastle showed impressive performances last season by beating big teams like Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea. With the depth of the squad they currently have, Chích choe has the potential to provide big surprises in the top four Premier League competition this year and can even thwart Man City or Arsenal’s ambitions to become champions.
Meanwhile, Aston Villa also does not want to lose in terms of ambition. Coach Unai Emery’s team finished seventh in the Premier League standings last season and managed to qualify for the Europa League. Aston Villa have also not remained silent in the transfer market, they have strengthened their squad with quality players such as Pau Torres and Tielemans.
Aston Villa has an attacking and dynamic style of play, relying on the pace and creativity of the likes of Grealish, Watkins and Traore. They also have a solid defense with goalkeeper Heaton and tough defenders like Mings, Konsa and Cash. Aston Villa is not an easy team to beat.
In a series of friendly matches ahead of the new season, these two teams both showed good performance. Newcastle won two of the two matches played, while Aston Villa won one and drew one of the two matches played.
However, if you look at the record of meetings between these two teams, Aston Villa has a significant advantage. From the last eight meetings against Newcastle, Aston Villa won six, drew one, and lost only once.
Apart from that, Newcastle also often had trouble scoring goals against Aston Villa. Out of the last 15 matches between these two teams, Newcastle have only managed to score more than one goal in a single game.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Newcastle United vs Aston Villa match at Lincoln Financial Field Stadium, Pennsylvania can be watched live streaming. Club Friendlies 2023 Friendly Match match broadcast on beIN SPORTS en Español starting 19:00 ET.
|Match||Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa|
|Match day||Friendly Match|
|Venue||Lincoln Financial Field Stadium, Pennsylvania|
|Date||Sunday, July 23, 2023|
|Official TV||beIN SPORTS en Español|
|Streaming Link||beIN SPORTS en Español|
See also info regarding other Newcastle United vs Aston Villa matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Newcastle United (4-3-3)||Aston Villa (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Newcastle United – Aston Villa
- April 15, 2023 – Aston Villa [3 – 0] Newcastle United (EPL)
- October 29, 2022 – Newcastle United [4 – 0] Aston Villa (EPL)
- February 13, 2022 – Newcastle United [1 – 0] Aston Villa (EPL)
- August 21, 2021 – Aston Villa [2 – 0] Newcastle United (EPL)
- March 13, 2021 – Newcastle United [1 – 1] Aston Villa (EPL)
Newcastle United – Last 5 Match Results
- May 19, 2023 – Newcastle United [4 – 1] Brighton & Hove Albion (EPL)
- May 23, 2023 – Newcastle United [0 – 0] Leicester (EPL)
- May 28, 2023 – Chelsea [1 – 1] Newcastle United (EPL)
- July 15, 2023 – Gateshead [2 – 3] Newcastle United (Club Friendlies)
- July 19, 2023 – Rangers [1 – 2] Newcastle United (Club Friendlies)
Aston Villa – Last 5 Match Results
- May 06, 2023 – Wolverhampton Wanderers [1 – 0] Aston Villa (EPL)
- May 13, 2023 – Aston Villa [2 – 1] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- May 20, 2023 – Liverpool [1 – 1] Aston Villa (EPL)
- May 28, 2023 – Aston Villa [2 – 1] Brighton & Hove Albion (EPL)
- July 15, 2023 – Walsall [1 – 1] Aston Villa (Club Friendlies)