Entering the eighth round of the 2022-23 Bundesliga, Bayern Munich will host Leverkusen at home! This match is the first league match since international match day. Many players from both teams participated in the national team matches.
As the dominant team in the Bundesliga, Bayern Munich has not started smoothly this season. In the first 7 rounds of the league, they only won 3 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss. In the last 4 rounds, it was difficult to get a win and only got 3 draws. Even in the last match, Der FCB lost 1-0 to Augsburg which left them in 5th place in the latest Bundesliga standings.
Fortunately, Julian Nagelsmann’s team’s performance in the Champions League was not bad. They won two matches against the European giants (Inter Milan and Barcelona), and finished first in the group with a record of 2 wins in a row. The outstanding performance in the Champions League can be considered a temporary relief for the team.
Judging from the reports of news sites in Germany, even though Bayern Munich started the league badly in the new season, Nagelsmann still has the support of many famous players and high-level executives, including the support of Bayern Munich President, Herbert Hainer.
Meanwhile, for the visitors, Leverkusen is also one of the strongest teams in the Bundesliga. But Leverkusen also had a bad start to the season. In the first 7 rounds of the league, they only won 1 win, 2 draws and 4 defeats. As a result, Gerardo Seoane’s men had to accept the fact that they were down to 17th, near the relegation zone.
However, Die Werkself showed an increase in performance in recent weeks. They are unbeaten in their last three matches with 2 draws in the Bundesliga, and a win over Atletico Madrid in the group stages of the Champions League.
In the last 10 matches between these two teams in all competitions, Bayern Munich have a huge advantage with 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats. But in 4 home matches, Bayern have only won 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. With a performance that is not too good, Leverkusen could be a nightmare for Bayern.
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen Live Streaming
You can watch the fierce Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen duel live streaming. This German League match will be broadcast on Sky Sports live from Allianz Arena (München) starting at 19:30 BST.
Here’s the live streaming link:
|Match||Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen|
|Competition||German League (Bundesliga) 2022-2023|
|Venue||Allianz Arena (München)|
|Date||Friday, September 30, 2022|
|Official TV||Sky Sports|
|Streaming link||Sky Sports / FootballTv|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for the link and broadcast quality.
Bayern Munich – Bayer Leverkusen Head-to-Head
- March 05, 2022 – Bayern Munich [1 – 1] Bayer Leverkusen (Bundesliga)
- October 17, 2021 – Bayer Leverkusen [1 – 5] Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)
- April 21, 2021 – Bayern Munich [2 – 0] Bayer Leverkusen (Bundesliga)
- December 20, 2020 – Bayer Leverkusen [1 – 2] Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)
- July 05, 2020 – Bayer Leverkusen [2 – 4] Bayern Munich (DFB Pokal)
- September 03, 2022 – Union Berlin [1 – 1] Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)
- September 08, 2022 – Inter Milan [0 – 2] Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League)
- September 10, 2022 – Bayern Munich [2 – 2] Stuttgart (Bundesliga)
- September 14, 2022 – Bayern Munich [2 – 0] Barcelona (UEFA Champions League)
- September 17, 2022 – Augsburg [1 – 0] Bayern Munich (Bundesliga)
- September 03, 2022 – Bayer Leverkusen [2 – 3] Freiburg (Bundesliga)
- September 08, 2022 – Club Brugge [1 – 0] Bayer Leverkusen (UEFA Champions League)
- September 10, 2022 – Hertha Berlin [2 – 2] Bayer Leverkusen (Bundesliga)
- September 14, 2022 – Bayer Leverkusen [2 – 0] Atletico Madrid (UEFA Champions League)
- September 17, 2022 – Bayer Leverkusen [1 – 1] Werder Bremen (Bundesliga)
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen Line-up Prediction
|Bayern Munich (4-2-3-1)||Bayer Leverkusen (4-3-2-1)|