Thanks to three consecutive wins, Paris SG had topped the French Ligue 1 standings with a total accumulated 9 points. The latest news, PSG’s position was temporarily eliminated by RC Lens who had completed 4 matches with a score of 10 points.
If you want to go back to leading the standings, Lionel Messi et al who will just play their fourth match tonight must win the match against Monaco, or at least get 1 point.
Opportunities are wide open for PSG if you see their latest performance. After winning the 2022 French Super Cup by beating Nantes 4-0, Les Parisiens immediately stepped on the gas by winning three matches at the start of Ligue 1.
First, Christophe Galtier’s troops bulldozed Clermont with a score of 5-0, followed by a win over Montpelier with a score of 5-2. Last weekend, Galtier managed to bring Mbappe and friends to a 7-1 win over his former team, Lille OSC.
While Monaco is still less stable in the acquisition of points. Of the three matches that have been played, Monaco have only packed 4 points from one win, 1 draw. As a result, Philippe Clement’s troops are still struggling in the middle board, precisely in 12th place in the latest Ligue 1 standings.
However, Paris SG should be wary. Because, 3 of the last 5 head-to-head meetings were won by Monaco. Even the results of the last meeting on March 20, 2022 showed how dominant Les Rouge et Blanc won 3-0 over PSG.
PSG vs Monaco Live Streaming
You can watch the fierce PSG vs Monaco duel live streaming. This French League match will be broadcast on BT Sport live from Parc des Princes (Paris) starting at 19:45 BST.
Here’s the live streaming link:
|Match||PSG vs Monaco|
|Competition||French League (Ligue 1) 2022-2023|
|Venue||Parc des Princes (Paris)|
|Date||Sunday, August 28, 2022|
|Official TV||BT Sport|
|Streaming link||BT Sport / FootballTv|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for the link and broadcast quality.
PSG – Monaco Head-to-Head
- Mar 20, 2022 – Monaco [3-0] PSG (Ligue 1)
- Dec 13, 2021 – PSG [2-0] Monaco (Ligue 1)
- May 20, 2021 – Monaco [0-2] PSG (Coupe de France)
- Feb 22, 2021 – PSG [0-2] Monaco (Ligue 1)
- Nov 21, 2020 – Monaco [3-2] PSG (Ligue 1)
- Jul 25, 2022 – PSG [6-2] Gamba Osaka (Club Friendlies)
- AGU 01, 2022 – PSG [4-0] Nantes (Trophée des Champions)
- Aug 07, 2022 – Clermont [0-5] PSG (Ligue 1)
- Aug 14, 2022 – PSG [5-2] Montpellier (Ligue 1)
- Aug 22, 2022 – Lille [1-7] PSG (Ligue 1)
- AGU 03, 2022 – Monaco [1-1] PSV (UEFA Champions League)
- Aug 06, 2022 – Strasbourg [1-2] Monaco (Ligue 1)
- Aug 10, 2022 – PSV [E3-2] Monaco (UEFA Champions League)
- Aug 13, 2022 – Monaco [1-1] Rennes (Ligue 1)
- Aug 20, 2022 – Monaco [1-4] Lens (Ligue 1)
PSG vs Monaco Line-up Prediction
|PSG (3-4-3)||Monaco (4-3-3)|