Both won 2-0 in their inaugural week, the reigning champions Manchester City will host newly promoted club, Bournemouth, on the second matchday of the 2022-2023 Premier League. The match, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 13, 2022, kick-off at 15:00 WIB will be held at the Etihad Stadium.
Erling Braut Haaland showed his ‘spurs’ with a brace that managed to silence West Ham United’s resistance last week. This victory extended City’s unbeaten run in the EPL to 13 consecutive matches since the end of February 2022 (10 wins, 3 draws).
Especially at the Etihad Stadium, Pep Guardiola’s camp managed to record consecutive wins in the last four home games with a minimum of three times breaking into their opponents’ goals. Of course, the presence of Haaland this season makes Bournemouth have to increase their vigilance in defense.
Interestingly, in the midst of a number of negative predictions last week, Bournemouth managed to stop Aston Villa’s resistance with two goals without reply through the actions of Jefferson Lerma and Kieffer Moore. Even though Steven Gerrard’s camp is listed as one of the active players in recruiting reliable players through this summer’s transfer window, including signing Philippe Coutinho, Robin Olsen, Ludwig Augustinsson, and Anwar El Ghazi.
The Cherries also received additional strength with the presence of a number of new players. Among them are Marcos Senesi, Marcus Tavernier, Joe Rothwell, Ryan Fredericks, Gavin Kilkenny, and goalkeeper Neto from Barcelona. But it remains to be tested whether Scott Parker’s new squad can make history after Bournemouth failed to win in their last 17 head-to-head meetings with City in various competitions.
Parker himself is also still looking forward to the success of conquering Man City in his managerial career, as he experienced four consecutive defeats while in charge of leadership at Fulham. On the other hand, Manchester City are believed to be fighting to claim their 11th win in 11 h2h meetings against Bournemouth in the Premier League competition, which will be his best record and will also be recorded in EPL history as the club with a 100 percent win against a club in the Premier League competition.
Man City vs Bournemouth Live Streaming
You can watch the fierce Manchester City vs Bournemouth duel live streaming. This Premier League match will be broadcast on BT Sport live from Etihad Stadium (Manchester) starting at 15:00 BST.
Here’s the live streaming link:
|Match||Manchester City vs Bournemouth|
|Competition||Premier League (EPL) 2022-2023|
|Venue||Etihad Stadium (Manchester)|
|Date||Saturday, August 13, 2022|
|Official TV||BT Sport|
|Streaming link||BT Sport / FootballTv|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for the link and broadcast quality.
Manchester City – Bournemouth Head-to-Head
- Sep 25, 2020 – Manchester City [2-1] AFC Bournemouth (League Cup)
- Jul 16, 2020 – Manchester City [2-1] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
- Aug 25, 2019 – AFC Bournemouth [1-3] Manchester City (EPL)
- Mar 02, 2019 – AFC Bournemouth [0-1] Manchester City (EPL)
- Dec 01, 2018 – Manchester City [3-1] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
- May 22, 2022 – Manchester City [3-2] Aston Villa (EPL)
- Jul 21, 2022 – Manchester City [2-1] América (Club Friendlies)
- Jul 24, 2022 – Bayern Munich [0-1] Manchester City (Club Friendlies)
- Jul 30, 2022 – Liverpool [3-1] Manchester City (Community Shield)
- Aug 07, 2022 – West Ham United [0-2] Manchester City (EPL)
- Jul 15, 2022 – AFC Bournemouth [2-1] Sheffield Wednesday (Club Friendlies)
- Jul 20, 2022 – Sporting Braga [2-1] AFC Bournemouth (Club Friendlies)
- Jul 23, 2022 – AFC Bournemouth [0-1] Bristol City (Club Friendlies)
- Jul 30, 2022 – AFC Bournemouth [1-2] Real Sociedad (Club Friendlies)
- Aug 06, 2022 – AFC Bournemouth [2-0] Aston Villa (EPL)
Manchester City vs Bournemouth Line-up Prediction
|Manchester City (4-3-3)||Bournemouth (5-4-1)|