Tottenham will face Bournemouth in week 31 of the 2022/2023 English Premier League which can be watched via live streaming on Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV on Saturday, April 15 2023, ET.
Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to retain their place in the top four of the Premier League when they host relegation-threatened Bournemouth at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday. Tottenham are in fifth place with 53 points, only three points adrift of Manchester United who are fourth.
Tottenham are looking to continue their dominance over Bournemouth and earn a place in European competition for the 14th season in a row. Tottenham just won their home game against Brighton & Hove Albion by a score of 2-1 and extended Spurs’ winning streak in PL home matches to see them score within 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, Bournemouth themselves have been in an inconsistent form of late, alternating between wins and losses after starting March with a 3-2 defeat to Arsenal just across North London. But a surprise 1-0 win at Leicester on April 8 means they can secure the first set of successive PL away wins since October 2018, and move as many as six points clear of the relegation zone.
Tottenham also played well away from home with four wins and two draws from seven matches, scoring and conceding 16 goals. When they last met Bournemouth in the Premier League last October, Tottenham narrowly won 3-2 at home to their opponents, even though they had already trailed by two goals. Ryan Sessegnon, Ben Davies and Rodrigo Bentancur scored for the Spurs, while Kieffer Moore scored twice for the Cherries.
Game Info & Live Streaming Links
Tottenham will play Bournemouth in the Premier League on Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV. You can watch the live stream of the match here.
|Match||Tottenham Hotspur vs. Bournemouth|
|Competition||2022/2023 Premier League|
|Match day||week 31|
|Venue||Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Stadium, London|
|Date||Saturday, April 15 2023|
|Official TV||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
|Streaming Link||Peacock, SiriusXM FC, NBC Sports, or Sling TV|
Disclaimer: The links listed are for informational purposes only. The resepbyta.com team is not responsible for copyright, changes to match schedules and broadcast quality..
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Tottenham have won 75% of their 12 Premier League games this season, losing only once to Manchester City.
Tottenham have a perfect record at home with five wins from five matches, scoring 16 goals and conceding just two goals.
Tottenham have also performed well on the road with four wins and two draws from seven matches, scoring and conceding 16 goals.
Harry Kane is Tottenham Hotspur’s top scorer with 23 goals, which is the second most in the Premier League after Erling Haaland.
Bournemouth have only won one of their 12 Premier League matches this season, beating Leicester City 1-0 away.
Bournemouth have lost nine of their 12 Premier League games this season, including four at home and five away.
Philip Billing is Bournemouth’s top scorer with seven goals, which is the lowest tally for a team’s best player in the Premier League.
|Tottenham (3-4-3)||Bournemouth (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Tottenham – Bournemouth
- October 29, 2022 – AFC Bournemouth [2 – 3] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- July 10, 2020 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 0] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- November 30, 2019 – Tottenham Hotspur [3 – 2] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
- May 04, 2019 – AFC Bournemouth [1 – 0] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- December 26, 2018 – Tottenham Hotspur [5 – 0] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
Tottenham – Last 5 Match Results
- March 09, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [0 – 0] Milan (UEFA Champions League)
- March 11, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [3 – 1] Nottingham (EPL)
- March 18, 2023 – Southampton [3 – 3] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- April 04, 2023 – Everton [1 – 1] Tottenham Hotspur (EPL)
- April 08, 2023 – Tottenham Hotspur [2 – 1] Brighton & Hove Albion (EPL)
Bournemouth – Last 5 Match Results
- March 11, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [1 – 0] Liverpool (EPL)
- March 18, 2023 – Aston Villa [3 – 0] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)
- April 01, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [2 – 1] Fulham (EPL)
- April 05, 2023 – AFC Bournemouth [0 – 2] Brighton & Hove Albion (EPL)
- April 08, 2023 – Leicester [0 – 1] AFC Bournemouth (EPL)