Marseille will face Troyes in week 31 of the 2022/2023 French League which can be watched via live streaming on beIN Sports on Sunday, April 16 2023, ET.
Don’t miss the exciting game between Marseille and Troyes at the Stade Orange Vélodrome on Sunday. It’s a tie-in for both teams, as Marseille look to maintain their place in the top three and qualify for the UEFA Champions League, while Troyes look to climb out of the relegation zone and stay in Ligue 1. You’ll see a match full of drama, goals and action.
Marseille are a tough team at home, with eight wins from 10 games and conceding only six goals. They have a sharp attack line, with 32 goals in 21 games, more than double that of Troyes who only scored 15 goals.
Les Phocéens have also often scored the first goal at home, with five wins, one draw and one loss in doing so. One player to watch is Chancellor Mbemba, who scored in the first ten minutes at home this season, and also scored the opener in a 2-0 win over Troyes in January.
Troyes are a team fighting for life, with only one league win since October and are stranded in the red zone. They are extremely vulnerable away from home, with just one win in the last 10 road trips and conceding 20 goals, an average of two per game. They also often trailed in the first half when they lost away, and rarely scored in the first ten minutes.
However, they still have hope of escaping relegation, if they can pick up points here. The player who could make the difference for them is Mama Baldé, who has scored 10 goals this season, including the opening three.
So, prepare yourself for a thrilling and entertaining match between Marseille and Troyes. You won’t regret watching it, because this is a game that can change the fate of both teams. Watch it live on our channel on Sunday.
Game Info & Live Streaming Links
Marseille will play Troyes in the Ligue 1 on beIN Sports. You can watch the live stream of the match here.
|Match||Olympique de Marseille vs. ES Troyes AC|
|Competition||2022/2023 Ligue 1|
|Match day||week 31|
|Venue||Orange Vélodrome Stadium, Marseille|
|Date||Sunday, April 16 2023|
|Official TV||beIN Sports|
|Streaming Link||beIN Sports|
Disclaimer: The links listed are for informational purposes only. The resepbyta.com team is not responsible for copyright, changes to match schedules and broadcast quality..
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Marseille is also more productive in scoring goals with a total of 32 goals, while Troyes is only able to score 15 goals.
Marseille has a solid defense with only 15 goals conceded, while Troyes has conceded 32 goals.
Marseille is stronger at home with eight wins from 10 matches, while Troyes has only won two of 11 matches at home.
Troyes have drawn more often with six draws, while Marseille have only drawn six of 21 matches.
Marseille and Troyes have both found it more difficult to win on the road with just four and one wins respectively.
Marseille and Troyes have met 18 times in French Ligue 1 with a record of eight wins for Marseille, five wins for Troyes and five draws.
|Marseille (3-4-2-1)||Troyes (3-4-2-1)|
5 H2H Latest Marseille – Troyes
- January 12, 2023 – Troyes [0 – 2] Olympique-Marseille (Ligue 1)
- February 27, 2022 – Troyes [1 – 1] Olympique-Marseille (Ligue 1)
- November 29, 2021 – Olympique-Marseille [1 – 0] Troyes (Ligue 1)
- April 15, 2018 – Troyes [2 – 3] Olympique-Marseille (Ligue 1)
- December 21, 2017 – Olympique-Marseille [3 – 1] Troyes (Ligue 1)
Marseille – Last 5 Match Results
- March 06, 2023 – Rennes [0 – 1] Olympique-Marseille (Ligue 1)
- March 13, 2023 – Olympique-Marseille [2 – 2] Strasbourg (Ligue 1)
- March 20, 2023 – Reims [1 – 2] Olympique-Marseille (Ligue 1)
- April 01, 2023 – Olympique-Marseille [1 – 1] Montpellier (Ligue 1)
- April 10, 2023 – Lorient [0 – 0] Olympique-Marseille (Ligue 1)
Troyes – Last 5 Match Results
- March 05, 2023 – Troyes [2 – 2] AS-Monaco (Ligue 1)
- March 12, 2023 – Lorient [2 – 0] Troyes (Ligue 1)
- March 19, 2023 – Troyes [2 – 2] Brest (Ligue 1)
- April 01, 2023 – Auxerre [1 – 0] Troyes (Ligue 1)
- April 09, 2023 – Troyes [0 – 2] Clermont (Ligue 1)