On Sunday, June 04, 2023 Real Betis will compete against Valencia in the Matchday 38 of the La Liga match. Watch here, Real Betis vs Valencia live streaming, preview and how to watch it.
Real Betis have confirmed their ticket to the Europa League after their recent narrow 2-1 win over Girona. They don’t have to worry about the results of the other matches. Apart from that, they have also appeared quite consistently recently, losing only once in the last five matches.
Betis are in sixth place with 59 points, nine ahead of Osasuna who are seventh and first outside the Europa League zone. Betis have been performing quite consistently recently, losing only once in their last five matches.
Meanwhile, Valencia still really needs important points in the last match of the season. They are in 15th place with 41 points, just two points clear of the red zone with one match remaining.
Valencia has been unstable in form, especially away from home. They have lost three times in their last five visits. They drew 2-2 against Espanyol in their last LaLiga game. Valencia is also unstable in its performance, especially when playing at home. According to statistics, they have lost three times in the last five visits.
In this match, Betis will be without their mainstay midfielder, Fekir, who has been injured for a long time. Meanwhile, Valencia lost Lato and Andre due to different problems.
Valencia after a 1-0 win over Real Madrid at 22/5 took just one point out of a maximum of six in a 0-1 loss to Mallorca and a 2-2 draw with Espanyol. The draw with Espanyol is very unfortunate for Los Che, because if they win they can be safe from the threat of relegation.
Because it only got one point, Valencia is not certain to survive in the highest caste of Spanish football. Currently, they have 41 points, two more than the bottom team. In order to stay in La Liga, Valencia must beat Real Betis in the last game.
If they can’t win over the team from Andalusia, Valencia must hope that the teams below them, especially Valladolid, will also get the same results. If that happens, the current standings will not change, and Valencia will finish above the red zone.
Luckily for Valencia, Real Betis no longer has the motivation to play. Whatever the outcome, the team from Andalusia will finish in sixth place. So, as long as you don’t make any mistakes yourself, Valencia will be able to get three points.
Live Stream & How To Watch
Real Betis vs Valencia match at Benito Villamarín Stadium, Sevilla can be watched live streaming. La Liga 2022/2023 Matchday 38 match broadcast on ESPN+ starting 15:00 ET.
|Match||Real Betis vs. Valencia|
|Competition||2022/2023 La Liga|
|Match day||Matchday 38|
|Venue||Benito Villamarín Stadium, Sevilla|
|Date||Sunday, June 04, 2023|
See also info regarding other Real Betis vs Valencia matches:
Interesting Statistics and Facts
|Real Betis (4-2-3-1)||Valencia (4-2-3-1)|
5 H2H Latest Real Betis – Valencia
- November 11, 2022 – Valencia [3 – 0] Betis (La Liga)
- May 11, 2022 – Valencia [0 – 3] Betis (La Liga)
- April 24, 2022 – Betis [P 1 – 1] Valencia (Copa Del Rey)
- October 28, 2021 – Betis [4 – 1] Valencia (La Liga)
- April 18, 2021 – Betis [2 – 2] Valencia (La Liga)
Real Betis – Last 5 Match Results
- May 05, 2023 – Athletic Bilbao [0 – 1] Betis (La Liga)
- May 16, 2023 – Betis [3 – 1] Rayo Vallecano (La Liga)
- May 22, 2023 – Sevilla [0 – 0] Betis (La Liga)
- May 25, 2023 – Betis [0 – 1] Getafe (La Liga)
- May 29, 2023 – Girona [1 – 2] Betis (La Liga)
Valencia – Last 5 Match Results
- May 04, 2023 – Valencia [1 – 1] Villarreal (La Liga)
- May 14, 2023 – Celta Vigo [1 – 2] Valencia (La Liga)
- May 21, 2023 – Valencia [1 – 0] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- May 26, 2023 – RDC-Mallorca [1 – 0] Valencia (La Liga)
- May 29, 2023 – Valencia [2 – 2] Espanyol (La Liga)