Real Madrid will face Almeria in week 32 of the 2022/2023 Spanish League which can be watched via live streaming on ESPN+ on Saturday, April 29, 2023, ET.
This match at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu on Saturday is very important for the two teams who have different objectives at the end of the season.
Madrid are trying to ensure their place in the Champions League next season by picking up three more points in La Liga. They are in second place with 65 points, 11 points behind Barcelona who are at the top of the standings. They must also be wary of Atlético’s threat, which is only two points behind them.
Los Blancos had to bounce back from a 4-2 defeat to Girona in their last La Liga game. Manager Carlo Ancelotti said that defeat could be a wake-up call for his side who are also facing the Champions League semi-finals and Copa del Rey final in the near future.
Almería also needs points to stay away from the relegation zone. They are in 15th place with 33 points, just three points clear of the bottom three. They have shown good form recently beating Getafe 2-1 in their last La Liga game.
Almería have scored in each of their last five away league games, including a 2-1 win over Getafe which was their first away LL win since February 2015. They also have players who can score goals such as El Bilal Touré, Luis Suárez, and Léo Baptistao.
Real Madrid have a good record against Almería, unbeaten in their last 11 La Liga games. They had also won all six of their previous home encounters. They have star players like Karim Benzema who has scored 14 goals this season, and Lucas Vázquez who scored in the first leg and midweek.
This match will be a test for both teams who want to achieve positive results. Real Madrid must focus on this game and not think about the challenges that will come. Almería had to play carefree and try to surprise the hosts.
Which Channel is Streaming Real Madrid vs. Almeria?
Real Madrid will play Almeria in the La Liga on ESPN+. You can watch the live stream of the match here.
|Match||Real Madrid vs. Almeria|
|Competition||2022/2023 La Liga|
|Match day||week 32|
|Venue||Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid|
|Date||Saturday, April 29, 2023|
Disclaimer: The links listed are for informational purposes only. The resepbyta.com team is not responsible for copyright, changes to match schedules and broadcast quality..
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Real Madrid and Almería have met 13 times in La Liga since the 2007/2008 season.
Real Madrid dominated the meeting with 10 wins, two draws and one defeat.
Almería have only won once against Real Madrid, namely 2-0 at home in February 2008.
Real Madrid have always won at home against Almería with a total of 25 goals and conceded only four goals.
Almería have twice held Real Madrid to a 1-1 away draw in November 2010 and December 2014.
Real Madrid have scored 40 goals and conceded 11 against Almería in 13 games.
Almería only scored 11 goals and conceded 40 goals to Real Madrid in 13 games.
|Real Madrid (4-3-3)||Almeria (4-3-3)|
|Tchouameni||De la Hoz|
5 H2H Latest Real Madrid – Almeria
- August 15, 2022 – Almeria [1 – 2] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- April 30, 2015 – Real Madrid [3 – 0] Almeria (La Liga)
- December 13, 2014 – Almeria [1 – 4] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- April 13, 2014 – Real Madrid [4 – 0] Almeria (La Liga)
- November 24, 2013 – Almeria [0 – 5] Real Madrid (La Liga)
Real Madrid – Last 5 Match Results
- April 13, 2023 – Real Madrid [2 – 0] Chelsea (UEFA Champions League)
- April 16, 2023 – Cadiz [0 – 2] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- April 19, 2023 – Chelsea [0 – 2] Real Madrid (UEFA Champions League)
- April 23, 2023 – Real Madrid [2 – 0] Celta Vigo (La Liga)
- April 26, 2023 – Girona [4 – 2] Real Madrid (La Liga)
Almeria – Last 5 Match Results
- April 02, 2023 – Celta Vigo [2 – 2] Almeria (La Liga)
- April 09, 2023 – Almeria [2 – 1] Valencia (La Liga)
- April 16, 2023 – Atletico Madrid [2 – 1] Almeria (La Liga)
- April 22, 2023 – Almeria [1 – 2] Athletic Bilbao (La Liga)
- April 27, 2023 – Getafe [1 – 2] Almeria (La Liga)