Getafe will face Barcelona in week 29 of the 2022/2023 Spanish League which can be watched via live streaming on ESPN+ on Sunday, April 16 2023, ET.
Barcelona will visit Getafe’s headquarters at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez on Sunday in their La Liga tie. Barça are firmly at the top of the standings with a 13-point lead over arch-rivals Real Madrid, while Getafe are in danger of relegation.
Barça failed to score in their last two league matches. They drew 0-0 with Girona at the Spotify Camp Nou and previously lost 1-0 to Athletic Bilbao. These results do not change their unbeaten record in five matches. Getafe were also unlucky after a 2-0 loss to Real Sociedad broke their four-match unbeaten streak.
In the last La Liga duel between the two teams, Barcelona won 1-0 at Spotify Camp Nou in January. Pedri became Barça’s hero with his goal in the 35th minute. Barcelona have also not lost in their last eight league matches against Getafe. Getafe have never tasted victory against Barcelona in the league either home or away.
Xavi Hernandez’s men can get back to winning ways by relying on the league’s best defense that has recorded 21 clean sheets. It has also helped them to narrow wins in a few away games as six of their last nine away league wins were 1-0.
Getafe has a pretty good home record with five wins, four draws and five defeats in 14 La Liga matches. They are also unbeaten in their last four home games since February 12 against Rayo Vallecano.
Game Info & Live Streaming Links
Getafe will play Barcelona in the La Liga on ESPN+. You can watch the live stream of the match here.
|Match||Getafe vs. FC Barcelona|
|Competition||2022/2023 La Liga|
|Match day||week 29|
|Venue||Coliseum Alfonso Pérez Stadium, Getafe|
|Date||Sunday, April 16 2023|
Disclaimer: The links listed are for informational purposes only. The resepbyta.com team is not responsible for copyright, changes to match schedules and broadcast quality..
Interesting Statistics and Facts
Getafe and Barcelona have met 39 times in La Liga, with Barça dominating with 28 wins to Getafe’s four. The other seven matches ended in draws.
Getafe only scored 30 goals and conceded 87 goals in league games against Barcelona. On average they scored 0.77 goals and conceded 2.23 goals per game.
Barcelona scored 87 goals and conceded only 30 goals in the league game against Getafe. On average they scored 2.23 goals and conceded 0.77 goals per game.
Barcelona were sharper at home than away in their league game against Getafe. They score an average of 2.8 goals per game at home and 1.55 goals per game away. They are also more solid at the back with an average of 0.65 goals conceded per game at home and 0.9 goals conceded per game away.
Borja Mayoral has starred for Getafe at home with his last four league goals helping his side to three wins. He also scored two career goals in the home win.
Robert Lewandowski is Barcelona’s player of the season with 17 goals, including the opening seven. He is also La Liga’s top scorer in 2022/2023.
|Getafe (3-4-3)||Barcelona (4-3-3)|
5 H2H Latest Getafe – Barcelona
- January 23, 2023 – Barcelona [1 – 0] Getafe (La Liga)
- May 16, 2022 – Getafe [0 – 0] Barcelona (La Liga)
- August 29, 2021 – Barcelona [2 – 1] Getafe (La Liga)
- April 23, 2021 – Barcelona [5 – 2] Getafe (La Liga)
- October 18, 2020 – Getafe [1 – 0] Barcelona (La Liga)
Getafe – Last 5 Match Results
- March 11, 2023 – Cadiz [2 – 2] Getafe (La Liga)
- March 20, 2023 – Getafe [2 – 0] Sevilla (La Liga)
- March 24, 2023 – Real Jaén [2 – 3] Getafe (Club Friendlies)
- April 01, 2023 – Athletic Bilbao [0 – 0] Getafe (La Liga)
- April 08, 2023 – Sociedad [2 – 0] Getafe (La Liga)
Barcelona – Last 5 Match Results
- March 13, 2023 – Athletic Bilbao [0 – 1] Barcelona (La Liga)
- March 20, 2023 – Barcelona [2 – 1] Real Madrid (La Liga)
- April 02, 2023 – Elche [0 – 4] Barcelona (La Liga)
- April 06, 2023 – Barcelona [0 – 4] Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey)
- April 11, 2023 – Barcelona [0 – 0] Girona (La Liga)