A promising start to the Primera División season means an in-form Barcelona face Celta de Vigo full of confidence and looking to use it as a platform to build on Sunday at the Spotify Camp Nou.
Barcelona had led at the top of the standings with 19 points, but is now being crucified again by Real Madrid having just won 0-1 over Getafe last night. To get back into the lead, Barcelona need to win the game against Celta Vigo tonight.
Last La Liga, Barca won 1-0 away to Mallorca at the Iberostar Stadium, extending their unbeaten start to the season to seven. While Celta de Vigo’s last league game was a 1-0 win over Real Betis at home, putting them in 11th place with 10 points.
Away to Spotify Camp Nou, Celta de Vigo rely on leading striker, Iago Aspas. The Spaniard has scored five goals, including the game’s opening three. Aspas is now in the list of La Liga’s top scorers with the third most in 2022/2023.
The Blaugrana have won the last La Liga, Primera División meeting between the two teams, winning 3-1 at Spotify Camp Nou last season. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang led Barca with goals in the 41st and 48th minutes, and Memphis Depay added to the gap. Meanwhile, Celta’s only goal was scored by Iago Aspas in the 50th minute.
Now Robert Lewandowski is Barcelona’s mainstay on the front lines. The former Bayern Munich striker leads the club with nine goals, which is the most in the league, four of which were the first critical goals of the game.
How to Watch Barcelona vs Celta Vigo
The Barcelona vs Celta Vigo match at Spotify Camp Nou (Barcelona) can be watched live streaming. The 8th match of this Spanish League (La Liga) match is broadcast on La LigaTV, FreeSports starting at 20:00 BST.
|Match||Barcelona vs Celta Vigo|
|Competition||Spanish League (La Liga) 2022-2023|
|Venue||Spotify Camp Nou (Barcelona)|
|Date||Sunday, October 9, 2022|
|Official TV||La LigaTV, FreeSports|
|Streaming link||La LigaTV, FreeSports / FootballTv|
**) Resepbyta is not responsible for the link and broadcast quality.
Barcelona vs Celta Vigo Head-to-Head
- May 11, 2022 – Barcelona [3 – 1] Celta Vigo (La Liga)
- November 06, 2021 – Celta Vigo [3 – 3] Barcelona (La Liga)
- May 16, 2021 – Barcelona [1 – 2] Celta Vigo (La Liga)
- October 02, 2020 – Celta Vigo [0 – 3] Barcelona (La Liga)
- June 27, 2020 – Celta Vigo [2 – 2] Barcelona (La Liga)
- September 10, 2022 – Cadiz [0 – 4] Barcelona (La Liga)
- September 14, 2022 – Bayern Munich [2 – 0] Barcelona (UEFA Champions League)
- September 17, 2022 – Barcelona [3 – 0] Elche (La Liga)
- October 02, 2022 – Mallorca [0 – 1] Barcelona (La Liga)
- October 05, 2022 – Inter Milan [1 – 0] Barcelona (UEFA Champions League)
- August 27, 2022 – Girona [0 – 1] Celta Vigo (La Liga)
- September 03, 2022 – Celta Vigo [3 – 0] Cadiz (La Liga)
- September 11, 2022 – Atletico Madrid [4 – 1] Celta Vigo (La Liga)
- September 17, 2022 – Valencia [3 – 0] Celta Vigo (La Liga)
- October 02, 2022 – Celta Vigo [1 – 0] Betis (La Liga)
Barcelona vs Celta Vigo Line-up Prediction
|Barcelona (4-3-3)||Celta Vigo (4-1-3-2)|